Introduce Yourself!

Welcome back to yo-yoing. Soon your kids will be playing. And isn’t I great being from FL?

There are benefits. No snow is one. But I could do without the ‘welcome to the sauna’ summers. Otherwise it’s great. I’m curious what the FL yo-yo scene is like through.

Hi, my name is Hendo.
I currently live in Berkeley, California as an international student. I’ve been yoyoing since 2007. Take a look at my collection here:
http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,85685.0.html

as you can see from my collection, since I am experienced with many yoyos, I am very happy to help people who needs suggestion or reccomendation for a new yoyo. I also take relatively good pictures, but the pictures on the thread above are bad because I took them in 5 minutes total, lol  ;D Let me know if any of you want pictures of certain yoyo that I own.

The action in the Panama City Beach as far as I have seen is not at all. In Orlando and other points south there is a lot more action.

hi im,evan
I am a advanced yoyoer i foound this website cause i was just looking for a good site to learn tricks and then i found this site and now i use it very frequently and my favorite yoyo is the dark magic 2 and my favorite tricks is the matrix or boing e boing

I’m a tad shy for introductions right now, but I’ll drop in soon and tell a bit about myself.

I also want to welcome members who are new as well.

Welcome to the website man, sounds like you’ve really got the hang of your yoyo. Ver nice. Mine name is Colby. You’ll see me around here alot as I am new here too… Again. Welcome and hope you enjoy your time here.

It’s been about 2 months now, in that time I’ve won a single yoyo contest and made a friend his name is Guy wright I think and he’s a cool guy. I’ve made many of variations to tricks I know, and even some of my own! It been a while since you wrote back I’d like to know more about u.

Hi I am Connor
and found out about this site looking for tricks to learn

Welcome Connor to the YoYoExpert forums, be wary as you traverse the halls and ruins of this place. Many secrets hidden, many secrets to behold. And a wrong turn in the labyrinth will get you lost. Well enjoy. Lol don’t be afraid to ask questions if you can’t find the answer your looking for. And welcome!

1 Like

Blimey, so many new members!

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME ONE AND ALL! ;D ;D ;D

I’ve been doing my best to welcome each and every one. :blush::blush:

I suppose I should introduce myself here after lurking about these forums for awhile.

I am JT (yes that is what people call me) and I am middle aged guy who used to throw when I was very young but fell away from it for reasons that I can’t remember. Anyway, last year my wife heard me comment that I used to love my yo-yo was I was young and she surprised me for my birthday with a new yo-yo! I had forgetten how much I loved it and so over this past year I have really jumped back into it.

I am a casual level player that mostly does 1A with a bit of 4A now and then. My current collection includes (in order of purchase):

YYF DV888 (the one from my wife the got me started)
YYT Civility
OD Gradient
Duncan Skyhawk
YYF Space Cowboy
YYF Flight
OD Downbeat (my favourite so far!)

Well, that is it from me. Happy to be here!

1 Like

Hello my name is Ramon and I just started to yo yo for 3 months now and I have to say it is quite the journey. Now that i’ll be starting college soon I don’t know if i’ll be able to play as often as I am right now but I can only hope. i started with a simple yo yo from yoyotricks.com and from there I started to get into yo yoing. I consider myself a fast learner as so do my peers at school who saw my current level at playing with the yo yo was quite fascinating. I learned of this site when I began to look into more stuff on yo yosand I have to say this site is astounding to say the least. I already bought two yo yos from this website and hope to expand my yo yo arsenal here.

Hi there, My name is Sam and I am really just getting into yoyos. I have always had a interest but didn’t have any friends into it like I was, so I didn’t practice any. Now I would like to meet some people to get better at something I have always liked. Right now I am using a Duncan Maverick and attempting to learn how to bind better. I am also looking for the MOYO club in St.Louis to meet with other people who are into this. Hope to hear from some of you!

Welcome to the yoyo forums, hope you enjoy your time here, lurking around. Gathering information. And making some friends, don’t be afraid to ask questions if you can’t find the answers your looking for. Lots of helpful people here.

Welcome Sam, the same goes for you. Don’t be a stranger here. Be sure to take your time to look around. Make friends. And just enjoy yourself here.

Hey dudes. My names Tal. I’m from montana. There’s not really any yoers out here which is kinda disappointing… But I’ve been throwin for almost 6 months and I’m getting better except it would be helpful if there were competitions near me so I could progress and meet fellow yoers and stuff like that. Well I’ve been trying to get my friends to start but most of them have other things to do or just aren’t interested. But that’s alright. I’m hoping to go to some competitions soon. But all of them are quite a ways from montana. Peace.

Hello, my name is Justin and I found this site looking for trick tutorials. My favorite yoyo so far is the cyborg 2.0 and my favorite trick is boing-e-boing

Hello, my name is Kyle. I’m an intermediate 1A style player. My first unresponsive yoyo was a YYF Whip, then a Onestar, and into a Replay Pro to finish learning most of the tricks. I have a YYO Orbis that is one of my favorite lightweight aluminum throws and have a Onedrop Downbeat on the way. I usually use my Replay Pro when just playing around the house and learning tricks.

Welcome to the YYE forums Kyle. Sounds like to you got a good collection so far. Hope you enjoy yourself here. Lots of information, lots of people. Lots to learn. See you around.
. - Colby