Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the forums! :smiley:

Hi.

I’m Matthew Steven Edmund Donovan.

Nice to meet you. ;D

Hey Everyone.My name is Gehrig, and I live in Long Beach, CA. I’ve been yoyoing for about a year and a half now, and I’ve got really good. Now I’m really into it and the community is great. I am really looking forward to going to competitions real soon and Hope to get sponsors. Nice to meet you all,
-Gehrig

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Competitions are a ton of fun.

Psh, you don’t qualify as new. :wink:

Hey! I just turned 26 as well. And no matter what hobbyman says, it’s feeling on the old side to me. :wink:

Anyway, welcome!

More people my age! Welcome! One Drop is definitely killing it, try out that gradient.

Hope to see you at a contest sometime! Welcome to the forums!

hello. My name is Nathan. I always enjoyed to throw a yoyo when i was younger, i recently only got back into throwing a yoyo, because of a friend that i had met that brought my love back out of yo-yos. I enjoy the yoyofactory velocity and the you factory one. As i get better i can’t wait to get a better yoyo. :slight_smile:

Nathan: There are a whole lot of us who have returned to throwing and I am willing to bet we enjoy it more than ever.
Welcome!

New to the forum! Looking forward to chattin with you all!

Welcome! It is a ton of fun on here.

Hello my name is Logan i am from canada and I am 14 years old.
I’ve been yoyoing for only a month and a half so im still not that great but im getting better very slowly.
My favorite yoyo so far is the sage yoyo from yoyofactory although i do have a pair of YYJ unleashed on their way.
I found this site from just looking around and researching different thing about yoyoing.

Welcome Logan! :smiley:

It sounds like your interested in 2A?

Yes 2A is my favorite style but i havent had the money to get a new yoyo but when i did I couldnt decide between the unleashed and loop 1080 in the end i went with the unleashed

Hello forums!

I’m a high school student and I’ve been yoyoing on and off for about half my life. I’m not bad at yoyoing but I’m not really that great either. I’ve always loved the culture here though.

Anyway, outside of yoyoing, I code java, HTML, lua and c++, play the viola, run cross country and love math.

Hey everyone. My names Evan. I’m 15 next month and I live in Brisbane, Australia. I Got my first yoyo 5 months ago. I love it. My fav yoyo atm is the werrd minute. (I own the fast 201, the WHiP, and the werrd minute) my favourite trick I know is ladder escape by yotricks
Some of my hobbies include art. Photography. Sport. Entomology. Archery and hiking.

Welcome! I just learned a bit about C++ in general the other day. I didn’t know you could run off an array (because it doesn’t actually have an end). So weird. All the memory management sounds like heck, too.

I just live in my JavaScript cocoon where all I have to worry about is easy memory leaks, the dangers of loose typing, and the persistent threat of “undefined” errors. :wink:

Welcome aboard!

I am Holy, from Kuyos’ Team Pre King. I am from China and have been living in Hawaii for 3 years. Nice too see all the yoyo players worldwide through this community!!

I looked at what I could of a Kuyos’ Team web site. I bet you are really good. Anyway welcome to Hawaii and welcome to the USA.