Introduce Yourself!

Hello my name is Bryson i am looking for yoyo meet in or around Rockwall Texas.

Welcome! You should probably ask about clubs in your area over in this part of the forum: Yo-Yo Contests, Clubs, and Events - YoYoExpert Forums

hello, my name Gleinola Ferrari, i’m from Indomesia. I really like playing yo-yo. My favorite yoyo is yoyofactory Horizon, and my favorite yo-yo player is Paul Kerbel, Luis Enrique, Gentry Stein, Augie Fash, and Miguel Correa. I know about this site from my friend^^

Oh man, you already have a Horizon? I’ve heard good things, I don’t think they’ve been officially released yet.

Welcome to the forums!

1 Like

Ya, I have yyf horizon but Asia Pasific YoYo Contest edition

Welcome! Enjoy that Horizon.

Hi Everyone.

Im from Malaysia. Just call me Ceng (Cheng). I’m 31 old this year. Start into Yo-yoing when i was 15-16. My first yoyo was a yoyo from proyo, Turbo bumble bee, Proyo Profire GT. I’m back into yo-yoing since 2010 and i bought my first bind plastic yoyo YYF Northstar. recently i just bought a YYF Shutter Ann Connolly Signature. Still, i’m still a very noob yoyo player, like seriously :smiley: coz’ i never join any yoyo meet, or gathering to learn new tricks. I just learn from youtube, which is quite challenging :smiley: but then, i had a lot fun thou. Yo-yoing is a fun hobby, and never gets Old. Thats All. Peace. :wink:

Welcome! :smiley:

Welcome! Learning from youtube can be quite fun, but see if you can get out to a local yoyo meetup, because they’re so much fun! It’s awesome to meet other yoyoers and have them help you with tricks and whatnot.

Welcome. It is amazing how many “adults” are into yo-yoing.

I see you’re a member of one drop yoyos. Welcome. :smiley:

I’m new myself.

Hi my name is Louie 30years just got back into yoyos after 18years I just recently picked up the fast 201 to start me off with any tips on what a noob should and do

Welcome. I enjoy seeing adults yo-yoing. My only tip is to suggest you use the learn section I have found it very helpful.

Welcome to our forums, Louis. Glad to have you aboard!

Welcome! Always good to see more adults on the forums. =)

Tips? Stick with it, keep practicing, and mostly just have fun!

Hey folks!

I’m John
I live in Sweden
I’m 23

My first throw was probably a Kalmartrissa, google it for some true yoyo history! It’s supposedly the oldest yoyo still in production and they made a butterfly in 1963, what!?

My first real throw was [YO]2 G-spin when I was about 16 and I recently got back in to it with YYF One. I currently mostly throw the CZM8 and DV888 from YYF.

I’ve been getting into some grinds and slack tricks recently and learned the Suicide today! By learned I mean landed it three times out of a hundred.

Peace!

Welcome! That’s quite the old yoyo! Are they still making them today?

Also, which suicide have you been working on? The one off of a basic trapeze?

Thank you!

They are in fact still made today!

Yes, the one of the basic trapeze. Most of my play is quite basic but I’m getting there thanks to youtube.

Hi, I’m Nathan, and I’ve been yoyoing for almost 3 years. I’ve known about yoyoexpert because I searched up where to buy yoyos. I never felt like Making a forum account because it seemed like a hassle. But I made one and I don’t know what to do. I’m pretty good at yoyoing.

Take your time and watch what goes on here. Go with the flow. Be congenial.