Introduce Yourself!

Could you post a video of one of your performences?

;D james and kyle are here! wahahaha!

Name: John Benedict H. Valdez
Nationality: Filipino
Division: 1A, 4A, 5A
favorite yoyo: i really like YYJ’s but i dont know why i get to have a Duncan? (Wierd)
but i love my FH2 and FHZ

hi!
i’m Xela from france.
i’m 28 years old.
i started yoyo 4 years ago now.
i’m still wondering why i love yoyo so mutch.
as you can see my english is realy bad…
that’s me:

NEVER GIVE UP!!!
see ya my friends!

I am Saxon Zoolakis from California. Here are my stats.

yoyo’s- mini mo-tu, california, and axiom

skill level- expert

tricks- my favorites are wrist mount variations, thumb grinds, gyro flops, and whips.

style of play- 1A 5A and Counterweight

I am Brendan Merhab and me and Saxon are a part of team Californai magic a yo yo team we created for younger people here are my stats to
Yo-Yo: Dark Magic and California
Skill Level: Expert
Time yo-yoing: 2 Months
I also run and update our team site http://californiamagic.webs.com We are currently not sponsored but we hope that will change soon
Thanks,
Merhab

Its a great forum!

Hey All! I’m Chris… uh… right now I’m rocking a Dark Magic, white. Just ordered an Axiom from this site, pretty pumped about it. Haven’t been doing this yo-yo thing too long, but I love it. And I love Andre’s tutorials, they’re very helpful. Does anyone know of any other good trick videos, or places I can get ideas? I’m trying to learn as much as I can.

Try Andres other site, mastermagic :wink:
http://www.mastermagic.net/

Hello, my name is Gerald i currently own about 120 yo yos and getting more all the time as you could guess i collect as well as play. Started out with some 3,4,9 dollar ones now its gotten out of hand, i remember when i bought my first $40.00 yo thought it was alot now i’m well into the hundred and over.Still buy all levels but keep an eye out for sales on the high end ones or ones i just want.Still have alot of questions about strings and things but have had good luck asking the people at yyj and have always got an answer i can use.Hope to get some info here about different things. Thank be seeing ya

Hey People, I am a fun-loving kid of 12, and I own a YYJ Dark Magic, and I think I am decently good at yoyoing, and here are my videos if you want to check them out:

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Randy. I’ve been yoyoing for about 2 years, and I’m working my way through Expert sections. My favorite yoyo is the Eight 8 Eight, and some my favorite tricks are Revolutions, Spirit Bomb, Atomic Bomb, and Drop in the Bucket…

Loving your user name…
I wish i would of thought of that

:frowning:

Hello to all the other yoyo fans out there!

I love to yoyo and it is one of my favorite things to do. I first started yoyoing 3 years ago, but I am taking the skill more serious now. My favorite yoyo is the Markmont Project by One Drop yoyos. I am an 1a player that likes to watch all types. My favorite tricks are anything to do with slack style. If you ever see me at worlds say hi.

hi i’m YoYoMAN and i’ve been yoing for 12 months and my favorite yoyo is the Dark Magic.

I suppose I’m obliged to write brief introduction of myself. My name is Joel, let’s say I’m twenty something years old. After watching the Swedish version of America’s got talent, and seeing some guy doing string tricks I decided to get myself a professional yoyo. Since the stock in the only Swedish online skilltoy store was rather limited, I decided to go for a Henrys Viper classic. I found (due to the yoyo (I later learned)) Longer string tricks to be quite impossible, so the yoyo ended up on a shelf collecting dust. About a year later in august 2008 I decided to give it a new try, and bought myself a YYJ SpeedMaker. A couple of month later I’ve got about fifteen yoyos (mostly YYJ and YYF), and my girlfriend thinks I’m a geek.

hey how is everyone im not new to yoyoing i just got out of it for about 8 years it sucks learning all the tricks again but it comes quickly right now the best tricks i have back down are double or nothing and brain twister and i know i can do more with my dif-e-yo crossbones the bad thing is i can do all those tricks with my duncan butterfly. i just ordered a fast 201 cant wait for it to get in see haw it works i hope they dont dissapoint me so keep yoin and have fun and ill update on my progress with my fast 201

Name:Kevin Eulalia
How many yo-yos do you own?:8
Favorite Trick:Eiji Okuyama’s Regen Trick
Favorite yo-yo:Aquarius
Best yo-yo you own:Superstar
Ever been to a yo-yo contest?:Yes
Ever been to worlds?:No
Ever won a contest?:Yes,2x Missouri State Champion
Have your own signature yo-yo?:No
How long have you been yo-yoing?:Since 2005
Style(s) of play:1A,4A,5A,3A
Favorite Style of play:1A
Favorite yo-yoer:Hiroyuiki Suzuki
Do you mod your yo-yos?:Yes
Most Expensive yo-yo you have:Superstar

Sorry I did not really introduce my self but gave a survey.

Hi my name is Cole. My favorite yo-yo is a Dark Magic. And my fav trick is gyro flop. I learned about this sight from Andre himself. I have been yo-yoing for about 4 months.

Hey my name is Chris. I heard about this site through a friend. It was to be the best yoyo site out there because André Boulay is the creater and host! I started yoing about three months. I started out with a yomega powerbrain that i just had laying around. I then bought a Yomega Lancer but learned quickly that Yomega sucks! I then perchased a YYJ Speeder and i just love it! I just starting to learn advanced and expert tricks. The best part about this yoyo thing is that after i started doing it my entire school did: high school, middle school, and even elementery. Its so awesome!

Well its Austin Gross here, im fairly new to the whole yoyo thing but i got a few guys i mess around with, with yoyo’s all the time. Fravel Frave, BAMM11, Jacko61, blacknight 21. We all are kind of just messing around with yo’s at school all the time, bamm is the originator though. now we are all getting fancy stuff and tearing it up on the streets of DECATUR. Its pretty funny the whole story about yoyo’s. I am getting a DM here soon so me and a friend can swap sides to make a ying yang yoyo type deal. haha. well im 18 and i guess thats about it.