Introduce Yourself!

Yo,Im Nick well to start off im only 11 and a newby to the yo-yoing stuff.
I’ve only been yo-yoing for about 2 months but i have such a passion for yo-yoing.My favorite { and only } yo-yo is The DarkMagic.
Although im new to yo-yoing in my school people call me a mixture
or Andre Boulay and jesus! XD JK i could never wish to be better than Andre Boulay.
Another point I’d like to think of Andre as almost a role model same with most of the YYJ team ;D
Probably my most favorite style of play is 1A and 5A.
I also use synergy caps with my DarkMagic to make it easier for a rockie like myself ;D ;D
Well thats basicly me! :smiley:

Hi im matt
im 17 and i just started yoyoing 2 months ago when my aunt sent my brother a yoyo book for christmas and i had to try it lol so not knowing anything i bought a flying squirrel…after a week i realized i needed something else so i just got my dm i love this site and cant wait to keep getting better
;D

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/8305/99385069gz3.jpg

^^ nice, after I heard you made Duncan Crew I went to www.yo-yo.com (Duncans website) to see that profile.

hi my name is Daniel, i just move on to intermediate level. YO YO is my favorite hobby and so is diablo. I have Legacy and i order DarkMAGIC

Hi,
My name is Kai. I’m 9 year’s old and I started yoyoing 6 months ago.
I have a DM, Legacy, 2 Sunset Trajectory, and a couple Duncans I don’t play with much.
My favorite brands are YoyoJam, and YoyoFactory even though I don’t have any.
My favorite yoyo is the DM.

yokaiyo

Oh, my favorite trick is Budhas Revenge.

yokaiyo

Hi im just getting back into yoyoing and getting the dark magic real soon this was the only site were i could find it in stock ;D

Hello fellow spinners. I call myself oldschool because way back in '99 I worked for team Yomega, When the Brain yo-yo came out. I went on tour a few times with Dennis McBride, if any of you remember him and Team THP from Hawaii. I haven’t played with a yoyo for over 10 years, but I am glad to see they are still around and evolving. I used to teach classes to kids anywhere from 4+ years old. I love the new generation of non responsive play. It’s a whole new level. I am now 32 but will always love throwing some killer tricks. I’ve gotten everyone except ladder escape so far, and I am working on that now. I look forward to talking to all you guys and learning more from your experiences.

Happy Spinning ;D

Hello im Mathew my favorite yoyo is the Dark Magic because of its long spin time and it’s grinding ability i found out about this site while shopping for a dark magic i started yoyoing just last week so i am a bit of a noob but i hope that once my dark magic gets here i can start getting better i started yoyoing when i was flipping through my channels and saw the 2008 competition and decided that this is cool and im going to give it a try and hop i am good at it so far my favorite move that i can actually do is around the world i hope i become good and that i become well know on this site ;D

Hello!
I’m David and I got interested in yoyoing when I saw Grant Johnson’s video “Stronger Yo yo”. I thought this is cool. I was looking for a Dark Magic when I found that this site is the only site that has a stock. But sadly, the red color is gone… :’( :’( :’(

Hi, my name is Bobby Brown (i will pause for laughs) and I love to watch you guys yoyo on youtube. I used to have a bumble bee a few years back and lost it. I have since went to walmart and bought myself two of the duncan mosquitos. I took the pads out of one of them and now I have a completely unresponsive yoyo for $5. I have been using it to practice my binding skills. I have just ordered the speed maker and I can’t wait for it to get here. I love all of the video tutorials that are provided on the sight. I just hope that my throw arm isn’t still sore by the time my speed maker gets here. Keep on yoing. Bobby.

OK. I know it’s probably a bad idea to bring up a post this old, but here it goes. I know people named ståle. And do you by any chance have his last name? Norway may be a small country, but not THAT small. Great to see someone here with norwegian aquantances, if that’s how you spell that word.

hello everyone i’m just a old guy who saw the new school and decided to give it a try.
i have probally owned yo yo’s longer than most of you have been alive.On the other side of that coin,
i look forward to learning new school yoing from all of you, and enjoying this new hobby.
My teenage children are getting a kick out of my new hobby. Keep it fun guys.

Hi, my name is Saro and I started to yo-yo a while ago.I own a Dark Magic and I’m pretty good at yo-yoing, me and my friends yo-yo at school and we get better everyday.I’m willing to share tips and tricks although there are probably way better players on this site.I’m also hoping you can help me learn new tricks and give me tips.I hope everyone has a nice day.Cya! ;D

hi all! im oli! iv been yoyoing since christmas just gone! just waitin for my yyj dark magic master edition! and im improving really fast thanx to it! im 22 from Bolton England, UK! im also a keen amateur photographer and a rollerblader! recently discovered my love for yoyoing after a “joke” present off a friend for Christmas! now im obsessed! lol my girlfriend has had enough of me yoyoing a the time! lol

Hi! I found yoyoexpert.com when I was looking for a place to learn more 2A
and perfect some 1A. My favorite tricks for 1A are pretty much any slack tricks
like Alex Berenguel does (he goes to the same yoyo club as me). I attend the
CEA yoyo club every other week. I like doing 2A alot, and I’m currently working
on wraps and variations of tangler. I also do 4A. My current fav. 1A yoyo is
the 555 set up w/ clear hubstacks and orange type 6 poly. string. 8)

Hello, you might know me… Bryant… I really want a dark magic, hopefully red, or black. But they’re all out!!!

Hi Bryant! Welcome to Yoyoexpert! I am also hoping to get a DM (Red or Black) or a White Speeder! if you need anything, feel free to ask! And I believe there will be a new order coming out, for stock.