*"SCR"* (South Central Regionals)

yes very sad :’( if it keeps going like this then what? either a contest where nobody shows up because they know about it too late or will it be delayed or will there not be a contest? (nine days left)

Contest postponed till a suitable location. is found. We will make sure that there is enough time for everyone to find out about it. I could just have it in a park but the wind and humidity would play such a disastrous part that I don’t think it would be fun at all. I want more kids to see this hobby/sport. If it happens after worlds then so be it. I want everyone that attends to have fun. Not complain about the conditions. Please accept my apologies in this matter. Me and my team of friends are working hard to resolve this location problem.

This is where we will have the comp. Please look at the store page for the address.

http://zushiwokandgrill.com/

same time and schedule and date???

Yep. Well starting schedule will be the same. Times may change throughout the day. It may end sooner than the schedule shows.

Shot down again.

what? five days left

For the park?

I really think we should just do it at the restaurant. I mean they are the one place that has been kind enough to say yes, and it’s way too close to the date of the contest for us to be on a teeter totter like this.

They aren’t prepared for more than 25 or 30 people. I’d hate for her to decide that we are making too much noise and kick us out.

I have found out that a friends mom is an event organizer and she is going to help us find a location. We are more than likely going to postpone it for one more week. This will make it easier for the out of towners. I do apologize for this if you can’t make it. I will have her on my side in future events so there will be no problems like this one. I will let you all know the outcome as soon as we find out.

FOUND A VENUE FOR SCR!!! IT WILL BE THIS SATURDAY JULY 24TH! IT WILL BE AT THE LIBRARY INSIDE THE NYLO A THE LEGACY AT THIS ADDRESS 8201 Preston Road, Plano, TX 75024 BE THERE!!!

Talk about late notice. In that case, I can’t make it. :-\

EDIT: Still a chance. ;D

yeah i probably cant either :cry:

Well Ape made it to OKC (half way) so now you can make it to SCR.

I wonder how many people couldn’t make it because of such late notice? for one, I can’t go.

i couldnt either >:(

I’m sorry guy’s I really am. But we did have a great a turnout.

Yeah the whole contest was really fun. Icthus is going to work on getting everything planned a little bit sooner for next year. :slight_smile:

you got that right.