Have you ever took part in Yo-Yo competition?(poll)

Some time this year or next year my cousins and myself will be starting a local yoyo contest.

I will for my age division at the SoCal Contest this year.

hehe i don’t think ill ever go for one o.0 I don’t really take yoyo-ing that seriously, just do it for fun.

^^ love your profile pic. a lot like yoyoexperts.

I agree :slight_smile:

i also agree ::slight_smile:

Hm…out of curiosity, who voted the super yoyoer thing?

Have Fun Throwing,

~Samad

I will in the 2009 world, and the 2009 nationals

keep on yoyoing

Emily, Coolkitty1296

Cool! So, what place do you think you’re gonna get?

Man, worlds and nats, lucky

if you count two talent shows then yes.

1st, i am guessing i am going to do bad because i am not that good, and 2nd i may not even go.

You should go, i think you could win.

~Steven

How? You’ve never seen her play.

Yep!

Indiana, MEC, Tennessee, Missouri, Georgia, Worlds.

Most of those are 2x ;]

Lately I’ve been judging more, but I still competed last SER.

The list is something like: GA, FL, MO, MN, MI, TX, TN, MEC, MER, MWR, SER, SCR, Nats, and PNW. I think that’s it.

I’ve judged GCC, TX, and GA. Been to Worlds the past 4 years, but have never competed(my excuse is that it costs too much).

Really? What’s your name? If you don’t want to tell me it’s okay.

~Steven

It’s already in my user title , haha.

Randy Jansen

I competed at the ANYC in 2007, 2008, 2009 winning 1A at all of them, also placed 3rd in Y div in 2008 and 2nd in Y 2009. Also competed in the finals at Worlds 07, 08 and IYO 08 and AP’s 08…

Planning on doing Worlds and IYO again this year too

coolkitty1296 - if you make it to worlds this year come and say hi - I’ll be one of the other females there (everyone else is welcome to come say hi too)

Used to all the time. Butt that was way back in '98-'99. Took second at the MO State tourney in '99, but got out of it shortly after. Was invited to the worlds in '99 also, but my son was being born same month, so had to decline.

Oh. Didn’t see that sorry about that.

~Steven