You know you're obsessed with yoyoing when

I dont think he meant a video of that…

True. I want video of the screaming in the restaurant. Though Gentry’s freestyle was awesome. I also loved Zach and Paul’s freestyles. So good.

Ooops, my bad. ???

When you clean your yoyo bearing and leave the string for your yoyo at home, but sarch through all the pockets in your wallet and find a brand new string.

When you get up in the middle of the night to pee and start breaking out tricks instead. Then somebody says you were yoyoing late last night and you don’t remember.

When you realize that you’d rather yoyo than eat sometimes >.>

When you spend more money on yoyos than on groceries.

Thats a good one.

When you have yoyos in your fridge.

ok may I ask why you would do that? lol

Or, when you miss your team’s soccer goal while you are playing yoyo on the bench while waiting to get subbed in. :smiley: :smiley:

and leave you TH index and thumb long so you can take knots out of your string.

When you enter in a finger spin contest and refuse to trim your nails until the contest is over.

1 Like

Because all you have to do is pick up a MTN Dew Kickstart and whatever yoyo you want to use for that day/night from one place.

Ok thats actually a pretty good Idea. But then the yoyo would be cold.

You put it in your pocket on the way out the door and while you talk to your friends, and BAM! Room temp yoyo, and still cold MTN Dew. (it takes me like 2 minutes to go from my dorm to the outside, and my Northstar is perfectly fine then, as well as right outta the fridge.)

Ok that sounds like it works pretty well I was thinking it was an all mettle yoyo.

when your hands are throw-less and your hands and head are zipping back and forth, like your watching invisible flies, like you have some mental problem. XD And you just doing amental combo XD

When you sometimes don’t even have a yoyo in your hand but you pretend to do tricks anyway. With a bind and everything.

That’s when I hit all my best tricks :D.

1 Like