You know you're obsessed with yoyoing when

You know your obsessed with yoyoing when you go to the restroom to make #2 and realize you can’t wipe due to you yoyo being tied to your finger. Lol

Gross.

2 Likes

i left right before your freestyle.

You know not on purpose or anything😐

it on YouTube.

Yea check it out its awesome I’ve watched it like 5 times.

You practice Suicides with a rosary.

1 Like

When you say kitty in a sentance and people are like what. Oh thats the string I use.

When you have a 20 minute fire drill and you think “Yes!” and spend the entire time outside yoyoing.

1 Like

now that’s a great idea. i like that. we need more fire drills - if we can save just one child… :slight_smile:

gw

Yea that is a good idea.

I do that all the time cause my schools wiring is very old so most of the time we get fire drills because of old wires and stupid upperclassman.

Take your yoyo in the car with you full well knowing your not getting out

yea, i did something similar yesterday. i took my yoyo with me on my bike ride; i never stop on a bike ride so don’t know why i brought it along. i know i am obsessed.
gw

When you see a triangle shaped object, a door nob, or a fancy looking chalice, and see half of a yoyo.

You’re dropping a deuce and trying to 2a at the same time. Lol. Sorry if that’s a little crude but I’m sure someone else has done it also.

When you think of your dog’s/cat’s fur as a colorway. (thought about this yesterday)

Thats a good one :smiley:

Made me think of mine. When you walk the dog, on your dog (or cat.)

Yogi

What about when you attach a yoyo string as a leash on your dog. Very easy to walk the dog just sucks trying to get them into a trapeze