You know you're obsessed with yoyoing when

i do that almost every day lol

I do too :frowning:
Must have Dv888 :-[

When you splash something on your pants and you check if your yoyo is ok before wiping it off yourself.

youre on yoyoexpert more than youre on facebook.

when your holding the TV remote in one hand, then throw a sleeper and wonder how to use a plastic whip to return it to your hand

binding with plastic whip is easy. just throw the yoyo, turn around, get plastic whip, turn back around, then toss everything in your hand in the air and it will bind back (if you have a good response system. works every time with flowable silicone)

yup.

yup

You check the “What are you throwing today thread” because you recognize who replied last and you’re curious to see what they’re throwing.

You take a hit to the face with your yoyo and check it first to make sure your blood didn’t stain it. Just happened to me 5 minutes ago btw

When at school all you think about is goinng home to talk to your yoyos.

When your “Making an economic aluminum yo-yo project” had total approval by the teachers in your school…And your about to start it.

When you score a touchdown while doing some epic combos.

When your in the army and for a weapon, you bring a yo-yo.

you know you are obsessed with yoyoing when a good report card= a new yoyo

When you get more excited while watching the Super Bowl that you “almost” caught the last step in Steve Brown’s new trick on 365 yoyo tricks than when someone scored a touchdown on whatever that was on TV…

When you whack yourself in the face with a yoyo and immediately think, “that wasn’t as bad as when I was learning ‘X’”.

When you find yourself looking like the biggest dork in the bar when you turn to a total stranger and initiate a conversation about how excited you are about either a new yoyo that’s coming out or a new trick you are learning, and realize you’ve been ranting about it for a half hour and have to ask if you’re boring them…

1 Like

When you order a yoyo and you keep checking the order status every time you’re near a computer. Or checking it every 15 minutes or so… I mean… I don’t do that… Ok, I do. :frowning:

dude, you’re not alone.

Good to know! That makes two of us so far. ;D

You can make that 3.

Someone’s going to have to start keeping count :smiley: