You know you're obsessed with yoyoing when

you find yo-yo parts in the wash!!! :joy::joy::joy:

I’m not sure that is a good thing :smiley:

When you’re at work and you walk off to go do something and wind up finding a hiding spot to do a bit of throwing before you walk back. I work at a library, so it’s easy for me to get at least an hour and a half of throwing into a 5 hour work day :stuck_out_tongue:

when your mom has to take away your yoyos in order to be “more social” (it honestly doesn’t work it practically does the exact opposite) :-\

Your mom actually did that?

… yes :-[

wow my mom likes me yoyoing because then I go to yoyo night and get out of the house

1 Like

When you come back from getting your wisdom teeth removed and you immediately film an instagram #trickcircle. (Shameless plug: @philipmwhite)

When you make stupid jokes with other yoyoers and tlk about using YYJ Gobigs as shields and banning sausage.

Yea it gets pretty crazy on the how high can we go thread

I once chose to buy a YYF Onestar over food even tho I was starving. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

When you look around the house for stuff to sell so you can buy more yoyos

When you work 3 Jobs to fund/operate a yoyo company.

Haha yep :stuck_out_tongue:

When you have a yoyo in every bag or backpack you bring places

1 Like

Yoyo in each pocket, one in the car, a case full at home and at least one on the desk at work. Then you drop $200 in a week on yoyos.

I gotta stop…for now at least. :stuck_out_tongue:

When it’s absolutely crazy that I’ve been cubing more than yoyoing the past few days.

that is taking it to the next level man haha

When you notice yoyo names everywhere.

I do this with my dog’s leash

I do it with my MP3 Player Cords. I check the “cord-tension” on them as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

How about when you look at a lamp or a doorknob and think, “wow, that would be a cool yoyo shape.”