You know you're obsessed with yoyoing when

Are you…uh…speaking from experience?

When you realize that you spend more time throwing then socializing because people take up your throwing room.

When you doodle Yoyo Company logos on your homework and binders ad your teachers are just like “What does this mean?”

When your friends can name all your tricks but they don’t yoyo.

why even bother naming them…

When your mom has said “Abby I am not buying you another Yoyo as a present for your 16th birthday! Your going to have to think harder on what you want instead!” and now I’m all sad about it because that was half my wish list :frowning:

Thats too bad yoyo is life.

When you suggest to Abby to say to your mom that you were actually thinking that you would like either yoyos or something else much more worrisome to your mom. “Mom, I really like the simple fun and challenge of yoyoing, but I have given what you said a lot of thought, and see that you are encouraging me to find some mature interests too. Although I would prefer the yoyos, there is this metal band that some people were telling me they were going to go see that sounds interesting…” :wink:

When your 5 year Anniversary present is a OD GZR Cascade and your arguing with your wife that you also need a TMBR Sullivan since it is technically the “wooden” anniversary. ::slight_smile:

2 Likes

When you sit down to use the restroom and you get out your mighty flea rather then your Iphone! ;D ;D

(homeschooler story) when you go to a school once for an activity and everybody knows who you are because they have seen you yoyoing before.

When you get hired to be a masseuse because someone heard of how good you are at getting knots out…

2 Likes

haha we all could get a job as a masseuse if that was the requirement

When someone sees a yoyo in your pocket and asks you if it is a can that holds an addictive substance, and you realize how addicted you are to yoyoing…
(This actually happened to meXD)

1 Like

or when my dad says “what have you got in your pocket? It looks like a can of tobacco? You’re too young” I pull it out and we both laugh. Happened twice in a week. :smiley:

When you take a brand new nickel plated Markmont. Classic and soak it in Sprite for 2 days to put a patina on it.

wow this thread hasn’t been bumped for over a month.

You know your obsessed with yoyoing when you have been logged onto these forums for 20 days

when you stop every minute and look around to find a place to film your next video

without taking breaks for meals

You meet a random guy named chuck and asks for his autograph