You know you're obsessed with yoyoing when

You put it in your pocket on the way out the door and while you talk to your friends, and BAM! Room temp yoyo, and still cold MTN Dew. (it takes me like 2 minutes to go from my dorm to the outside, and my Northstar is perfectly fine then, as well as right outta the fridge.)

Ok that sounds like it works pretty well I was thinking it was an all mettle yoyo.

when your hands are throw-less and your hands and head are zipping back and forth, like your watching invisible flies, like you have some mental problem. XD And you just doing amental combo XD

When you sometimes don’t even have a yoyo in your hand but you pretend to do tricks anyway. With a bind and everything.

That’s when I hit all my best tricks :D.

1 Like

when you trim your nails by doing finger spin contests

When you check your spagetti for string tension

I do this accidentally

When you ask people at school to decide between the chief or gelata

When you have a special callous from doing Eli hops.

I think I’ve gotten string burn on my callous before from doing that it hurts, but that is the price you have to pay if you want to go fast :smiley:

Nice username BTW lol :wink:

Thanks! I made it myself :slight_smile:

You always have it on your hand

When you get up at 6:00 to be the first person in line at the mail room to get a package from YYE.

When you plan your yoyo buying schedual months in advance.

When you’re known on campus as “that guy with the yoyos”

When you somehow get known as the guy who yo-yos on campus. Especially when you are NOT the yoyo comunity celebrity.

Actually if you talk to people about yoyo celebs in your state that might be a red flag.

When your talking about ipods…"I own a 7the run ipod nano?..Wait! did I really just say that?

When your girlfriend dyes her hair and you say “nice colorway.”

Sneakerheads know the feel too. I’ve actually done this too.