You know you're obsessed with yoyoing when

Yea

I usually pack at least 3 or 4 when I’m gone for the weekend and like 10 if I know I’ll be gone the whole week.

When you have to build code for a website for your final project in a class, and of course you make it about yoyos! :stuck_out_tongue: ;D

Or when yu forget yu have a ps4 and play yoyos more then COD ;D

COD ghosts is bum…hate to say it. Im hooked on League of Legends.

You know your obsessed with yo-yoing when you want to gauge your ear so you can fit your yoyo in it. Not for style, but simply because it will be convenient for carrying and won’t get dinged flopping on your belt.

wat?

So you want to make your ear a holster? :smiley: lol

lol ;D, heck ya…I never will tho…

yah just spending the night at my grandparents for Passover so I only need 1 Yoyo string

You know you’re obsessed with yo-yoing when you mean to say the word “general” and it comes out “general yo” I’m seriously not kidding I’ve done it like 3 times :stuck_out_tongue:

When you realize you no longer think of yourself as having a right hand and a left hand. Instead, you have a throw hand and a non-throw hand. :smiley:

1 Like

HAHA! Yes!

Truth

i just know i’m obsessed. it’s all i want to do. when i am not throwing i am reading the forum or watching you tube videos; i want to buy more and more yo-yos. what’s wrong with meeeeeeee!

gw

You know your obseesed with yoyoing when you call your red/white/black jacket your Yoyoexpert edition jacket.

Haha unless you’re hank freeman lol…
when you decide to quit yoyoing, and the next day you forget that you decided that and pick up a yoyo and play for 4 straight hours…

When you wake up at 12:00 pm and say “I think I’ll yoyo for a little while.” and the next time you look at the clock it reads 3:00 pm.

1 Like

Always happens to me. It’s weird.

12:00 pm? that’s noon… lol i think you meant the pms to be ams…

Haha! Story of my life…wake up at noon, yoyo till 3, eat…yoyo…league of legends…study for an hour…throw some more…

Yea, look at the time of my post though. …still it happens more often at the pm times! XD

You know you’re obsessed with yoyoing when you buy a new car and ask for your aluminum rims to be anoed in the YYE colorway.

This doesn’t prove anything. Also, humble brag.