You know you're obsessed with yoyoing when

Wen you try to teach your mom the name of your yoyos…and she learns them

When you post on facebook about how you miss yoyos you’ve traded or sold

When you’re sitting in Tech ed class talking about manufacturing. When the teacher asks you what you think of when he says manufacturing, you think of an aluminum rod on a CNC lathe…

When you plan ahead what clothes to buy so you can carry a yoyo in them, and make sure they match your yoyo AND string

When you sprain your arm,wrist or anything else with a yoyo and tell it “i can’t stay mad at you” (true story) ;D

When your dad knows what slack tricks are. :stuck_out_tongue:

When you have done enough throwing on the toilet that you can actually do a lot of your tricks sitting down.

Troo fax.

You too?

Yeah, and mine knows what lacerations are, too.

That’s funny.

My sister knows a lot of trick names. :stuck_out_tongue:

I had another dream about yoyos last night.

About two weeks ago, I dreamt I was in the mall of america with Ed Haponik. We were doing yoyo tricks on a giant trampolene.

Then last night I had a dream I was at some sort of theater and Johnnie Devalle was there. He gave me a yoyo.

Maybe its time to see a therapist.

No its time to start hoping you can see future.

when you go back to the same site multiple times a day just to look at the same yoyos you just looked at several hours ago.

When you consider a career as a machinist inspired by a yoyo

My dad’s a machinist.

We were thinking…

You have no money for food because you just bought another new YoYo

when you keep an extra string in your school pencil case, just in case you need it.

1 Like

^ haha I actually have several strings tucked away in my wallet, some in my desk @ work, and some in the bag I take my lunch to work in…

:smiley:

1 Like

Yeah. Me too. :slight_smile: