You know you're obsessed with yoyoing when

Happens to me at school now. Got used to it but kinda weird when your in line on black Friday and someone yells hey yoyo do a trick and you have 50+ sleep deprived angry people looking at you like your food

That’s called beginner black Friday shoppers. All the smart ones pocket a bunch of junk food, twinkies and drinks. Or if you have a car pack the stuff in there and send someone out to get some anytime.

You know you’re obsessed when you are on this forum at work, Playing yoyo when you shouldn’t at work, Playing yoyo instead of eating lunch at work, and playing yoyo while waiting for the bus to catch a ride home.

when you take your yoyo out of your pocket and ur like “why isnt this warm?” then u realize you just put it in ur pocket less than 10 seconds ago

Just because I’m not obsessed doesn’t mean I can’t organize my yoyo in alphabetical order.

When you’re in church and they say they’re gonna talk about Genesis, you get really excited…and then really disappointed.

When a ‘stack’ is not a bunch of things on top of each other.

When you hear the term “string theory” you think of yoyo’s instead of theoretical physics.

Ahahaha, I think these are some of my all time favorites!

When you realize you only have an hour and fifteen minutes left to enter the CLYW Christmas art contest -_-

lol, thanks I6ify.

More:
If you think about ways to yoyo while in the shower.

If all your dishes are custom-finished with yoyo designs.

If your car rims have z-stacks

I do this at least 5 times everyday.

When you start practicing frontstyle tricks while sitting on a public restroom toilet seat.

1 Like

When you have posted over 6000 times in the yye forums

If you are yoyoing in public when someone asks you what is your favorite yoyo and you name off like 20 different yoyos all from different companies.

When you start thinking about how you can turn your doorknob into a yoyo to save money.

When you look at most objects with the thought in mind, “I wonder if I can make a yoyo out of that.”

…when you do a dolphin dive across the floor to catch your escaped offstring yoyo

;D

I love this!

when you run out of yoyos to custom anodize so you start to anodize empty soda cans

you yoyo during math class

i do this. and in homeroom, social studies, band class, and in the locker room

when you yoyo during math class but never actually show up, instead stay in the band locker area to have privacy from any faculty who would send you to class

beware… lots of detention involved

when you try to convince your family to try to yo-yo with you LOL
im a family guy ;D

2 Likes