The DarkMagic by Yoyojam

There are exceptions, like, what of you dont have a camera? Then what?

onedef1 just hit it on the head! I apploud him!

OK ill get a pic on here then.

Robert, we know what DM looks like. One more thing, Why do you have to show us a DM here?

Happy Throwing!

We dont need a picture. If your looking at a dark magic review you should at least know what it looks like

Oh yeaaaaaa yoyoguy? what if you live on an island in the middle of the pacific and you only have 10 muints a year of computer time and you want to oarder a good yoyo, but you only have time to read the review and oarder the yoyo, but theres no pictures in the revew so as you go to look for pics your computer time runs out and you have yo wait till next yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr?

(I think i just schooled him again)

I doubt you could get internet on a small island in the middle of the Pacific

( Don’t worry yoyoguy, I got your back :wink: )

I douted that my PSP could get internet on an airplain, 3,000 feet in the air, but it did
now i really schooled them

You missed one thing…HE’S NOT LIVING ON AN ISLAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PACIFIC WITH ONLY 10 MINUTES A YEAR OF COMPUTER TIME. Even if you were on an island, why would you only have 10 minutes a year? Even if you only had 10 minutes a year, why would you spend the time on yoyos? Even if you did spend the time on yoyos, why would you take the time to read a review? I would just go and buy anything that looked gooood. Why waste time? How would you even have money or a credit card to buy it, anyways? And how would it be shipped to you? And if you did have the money or a credit card to buy it, why would you spend it on yoyos when you are stuck on an isolated island? As you would say, “I schooled you!”

Anyways, I do think having pictures can improve the quality of a review, but that doesn’t necessarily make it a good review. And vice-versa. A review doesn’t need pictures to be good.

Wow…GO KIM-LAN!!! :smiley: :wink: :o

NICE!!!

Tiki-Rex got owned!!

OH YEEEEEAAAAAA well what if the guy on the island was a rich scintest that kept his island secret to everyone else and he had to use solar panals to get electricity, but his island was always dark and stormy so he only got enough electricity to power all his houshold aplinces and 10 minuits of computer time each year, and he has a kid that is addicted to yoyos, the scintest wants to give his kid the perfict birthday, and, using his cell phone heard some stuff about a DM and wants to look up a review, to make sure that his gift is perfict for his kid, but the review has NNOOO pictures and soo he can’t tell if it looks good and then he goes looking for photos and his time runs out then he has to wait for next YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAARRRRRR? (BTW; he keeps his island secret and himself alive by sailing out to meet a supply ship that will give him food, water, and stuff he orders online)

now that was schooling

How would he even get a signal to use his cell phone? If he did get a signal, he can use his cell phone to get internet or call someone else (whoever he called to get info on the DM) to get him more information on the DM and stuff. AND if his island was ALWAYS all dark and stormy (and you did say always) he wouldn’t be able to get any solar power. What kind of ship would want to go near a dark and stormy island, anyways? That’s like walking into a death trap. And if he read a good review, which I am ***uming he did, because he knows that it’s a good yoyo, then it would still review about the appearance of the yoyo with or without pictures.

And yeah, I don’t feel like thinking of more reasons why your story won’t work.

NOW CAN YOU PLEASE STOP BEING STUPID AND RIDICULOUS WITH THESE STUPID REASONS WHY HE NEEDS PICTURES AND MAKING ME COUNTERACT THEM. Or in simpler words…grow up and think of real reasons to defend your thoughts.

It’s like this…What if I thought that all 11 year old boys needed to be tortured and beat nearly to death to be able to live a longer life. And I defended it by saying, “What if in 10 years, to live, you need to be deathly sick and dying or have a severe injury, because penguins will rule the world. And the only way to get in touch with the penguin species is by almost being ill. This is because penguins will only torture and/or eat healthy humans as opposed to sick ones, because they believe that sick humans are smart and vulnerable. They think that since you are sick your life will flash before your eyes constantly and therefore, you end up pondering many, many things throughout your day. This way, you can help the penguins achieve their every goal. BUT they know you are vulnerable since you are not healthy and so, you will not be able to overrun the penguin race. So, by torturing all young boys now will mean a longer life among the penguins later.”

THAT is what you are doing.

Kim-Lan…You are so awesome. I’m glad somebody finally told him that. It was very annoying having him “trash” the forums with all his stupid “schooling”. So when I say this I think I speak for everyone; THANK YOU KIM-LAN, YOU ARE AWESOME. :smiley:

Ok guys its just a yoyo review. You don’t got to get technical with it.

Yeah, sorry. I was just trying to get Tiki-Rex to stop.

Yeah, that was out of hand and off subject :P. But thanks again Kim-Lan. Now back to the purpose of this thread. Did anybody get anything cool thats yoyo related?

yeah! check out “what did you get for the holidays?” thread in geneal yo-yo forum.

Why do you have to cheer for Kim-Lan?

Happy Throwing! =]

Just becuase somebody finally made Tiki-Rex be quiet. Now can we just drop all this? :frowning: