Any yoers in Texas

Is there anyone who plays in Texas besides me near the Dallas/FT area?

Meeeee. I live about 70 miles form dallas

me and a friend of mine are in southlake texas thats about 15 mins from dallas. contact me americarules51392@yahoo.com

I’m in Texas! But I live in the Katy/Houston area. It’s a little bit of a drive to get to where you guys are.

Then there is Yuuki Spencer, Miguel Correa, Jesse Garcia to name a few. DFW area has a BUNCH of yoyoers. A lot of sponsored ones too. YYF, One Drop and so on.

Okay well ive had the legacy yoyo for… Well scince christmas, and i found out this problem too, its a great sleeper but the problem is its unresponsive, so i came up with an altered bind that takes one wind and works about… 92% of the time, so thats what i do to work with the yoyo, ask me more if you wanna know

Sorry for not posting in these forums ever, but I often drive to Texas and set up mini meets/lunches/dinners for the DFW group. I just posted some info about John Higby and his family coming to the DFW area in April. So go check it out.

This post is kinda random. Are you sure you have the right post.

About 25 miles west of Fort Worth here, in Weatherford.

Lyle

yeah sorry, i meant to post on the other one, about some kid having problems with his legacy being unresponsive, so thanks for tellin me.

i wish there were contest here.

I think the state contest is coming soon, does anyone actually know the exact time and place? ???

I actually graduated from Weatherford High School, but it was the old school, so I guess that makes me kind of old school.

I am working on the location for the South Central Regional contest. Keep in mind I am doing this from 3 hours away from Ft. Worth, so if there is anyone more local that could recommend some good spots, your suggestions would be greatly appreciated. PM me with your suggestions.

I’m in Allen Texas, a suburb right outside Dallas. If anybody decides to have a meetup in the DFW area please let me know.

This is a very old post!
Oh well.
Not too bad to bring up I guess.

Mee live in houston
Just saying

i am in texas in houston

Austin Tx, Pm Me anytime your in the area :slight_smile:

I live in San Antonio, and I just posted in the yyn forum for our main “ringleader” to set up another meet. So if you live, are in, or near SA during spring break, try to make it if it is a go. I’ll try posting more information later.

I’m from the Sugarland/Houston area. Anyone know when states is?