I need to know what yoyo for christmas

my preferences are…

1. What size do you prefer? small and medium are my favorite
  2. What shape do you prefer? love the shape of a dv888 and a lunatic so i guess H-shape
  3. What response do you prefer? K-pads
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it? maintain it
  5. Does color matter? i love an acid wash but a splash or a good old purple would be good
  6. How does your style relate to the yoyo? love whips but still like the yoyo flying all over the place
  7. What is your price range? something between 80-140
  8. What is your skill level? expert 2
  9. What weight is ideal? a good round 65 maybe 67

yoyos i already own: boss, dv888, lunatic, and dark magic

please dont say im fine with what i have it wont help me the slitest bit and will just take up space thanks. Please post thoughts! ;D

i say a wooly marmot

I was considering that! ;D

Maybe a plain violet 888.
Just saying, i haven’t heard too good things
about 888s so just be aware

Are you joking?

888s are in the top 5 most popular yoyos EASILY and most msot who buy them love them.

I really don’t like you.

so so far the choices are:
888 (and for your information ive used one and its pwn just want to see whats out there)
wooly marmot

A Wooly Marmot seems to fit your preferences.

so far:
wooly marmot:2
888:2

if you like the boss and the dv888 i say go for the 888

i forgot where and when but i remember that someone said that the 888 is so good every that yoyos should get one or play with one in their life

Really?..REALLY?..888’s are amazing.

Wooly Marmot would be great, 888 would be great. Totally up to you, but those are my 2 cents on the matter. I own an 888 and have played a Wooly. Both are fantastic.

thanks guys! i think im going for the wooly marmot!

I have another suggestion. I think it fits almost perfectly, the Yoyofactory Severe. Right now they come in Yoyojoes Edition Orange with Blue splash, but that’s the only place they’re selling right now unless you want a black one. The Severe has a shape a lot like the Lunatic, but it is a bigger yo-yo. It’s at a $90 price range, and if you’re worried about its play watch these videos:

It is Tyler Severance’s Signature yo-yo, and here are some videos of him using it. Yes, I know, he’s really good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSsq3qSav3s

And here he’s not using a Severe, but he can do everything he did here with a Severe:

Look him up on youtube, he has lots of good performances on there.

i kno u r pretty sure u want a wooly marmot, but if u liked the DM, then maybe you’d like the New Breed too.

Eneme, get one.

I have an Eneme. Speechless. No words in the world can begin to describe its greatness.

since i cant find a wooly marmot any where :stuck_out_tongue: i guess either a severe or an eneme ill have to play them both at yoyo class tonight ;D