MonkeyfingeR Vines Ape Hanger edition Review/First Impressions

MonkeyfingeR Design (or MFD for short) is definitely a familiar name in the yoyo community. But if you have never heard of them, let me give you some background. First off, they are a return top company straight out of Canada and they were established back in 2010. Since then, they have produced about 8 return top models, some of them being the Evil-Yo, Ape-X, and Tri-b. In addition to return tops, they also produce their own bearing conditioner, response systems, bearings, and string.
  Today, I have a review/first impressions for you guys of their latest line of string called the MonkeyfingeR Ape Hangers. Ape Hangers are full poly strings that come in green, orange, yellow, and also white at YoyoExpert for $7 and each bag comes with 10 strings. MonkeyfingeR has definitely outdone themselves time and time again, and this is no exception. Now on to the review.

Packaging:
The strings come in a very sleek and soft black bag that you can put almost anywhere. You can put it in your front pocket without it bothering you throughout the day. Also, because of the way they designed the bag, all the strings come out tangle free and ready to go.

Break-In Time & Softness:
Many other brands take a few hours to a few days to fully break in the string to get to that “sweet spot” of softness, but not the ape hangers. These bad boys come super soft straight out of the bag so there is no break in time at all. This is definitely a big plus for me because I am not a fan of rough strings so having them be super soft right away is like music to my ears.

String Tension:
String tension on these string are simply amazing. That’s basically it lol. They hold the tension really, really well which is great when you are trying to finish that new slack trick you are working on. I don’t even know how many times I was interrupted in the middle creating a trick with having to fix my string tension, but with the ape hangers, I was able to push through and finish the trick.

Lifetime:
MFD was not lying when they said that they lasted a long time. Ever since I have gotten them in the mail, I have yet to change a single one. Many strings I’ve used before would barely even last 4 days without them becoming worn out and old. This honestly says a lot about their production quality. You know that they will spend many hours to get nothing but the best products out to the community.

Conclusion:
All in all, MFD has made a great impression on me with their return tops and now they have made an even better one with their strings. Their Ape Hanger strings last long, are soft straight out of the bag, and they also hold their string tension really well. I highly recommend you guys pick some up and try them for yourselves.

Buy Here:
http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/1331/Monkeyfinger-Vines-String