YoYoFactory X YoYoExpert Worlds Japan Pack! **SPOILER ALERT**

Who’s up for a MYSTERY?!

YoYoFactory X YoYoExpert

2015 Worlds Japan Pack is Coming!

1 Like

dang it i just bought an orca… which ends my yoyo buying for quite awhile…

MEEEEEE

Wish there was a splash on this. Do their mystery boxes normally include a new to line yoyo?

Is that a red Replay Pro? ???

I think I see a better view here on yyf’s instagram

How much$?

Nah most times it an old yoyo.

But this time they say it’s an unreleased never to be made again yoyo.

I’m guessing this new yoyo is based on the 888, at least that’s what I’m guessing from the profile shown and the comment about it being “familiar” feeling.

I’m gonna guess it’s the new metal, the white Tokyo edition replay and some YYF extras. I think I’m gonna take a chance on it, at least try to.

If the WYYC edition replay is in there, I’ll buy it off someone. I was pretty disappointed by last year’s boxes, they turned them into a way to sell new yoyos, instead of getting a bunch of leftover stuff that wasn’t sold. So, I’ll pass on this.

Except you know, the last 2 that were brand new unreleased throws (Cypher and ReGen).

Hope they release during the afternoon (after 2 PM EST) otherwise I can’t get my hand on one. I’m so excited!!!

It could just be the very edge of the aviator 2, that may also fit the “familiar” comment. I really do hope it’s something based off of the 888 however, that would make me extremely happy.

Look guys my suggestion would be not to guess.

As I remember last year everybody guessed a supernova and another plastic in black Friday box

Everybody’s expectation were too high.

And then people where disappointed.

It would be better not guess and just see.

But thats just my sugetion.

A yo-yo worthy of a World Champion.

YoYoFactory X YoYoExpert

Worlds Japan Pack Pre-Order Kicks off TONIGHT at 8 PM EST!

Details to come!

^ I want one! I can’t wait for tonight. ;D

Please answer before the drop of the mystery box; How can I buy it??? Will it appear on YYE, if so how do I find it and put it in my cart? Thanks for any help :slight_smile:

It’s releasing tonight at 8PM EST. We’ll make an official announcement prior to the release and you should see it in the new releases section as well.

What value will it be.

YYE, stop releasing so much stuff that I keep buying from you…ugh…

But thanks!