The YYE Holiday Throwdown / Poetry Slam

Alright, I’ll start off with the winner’s bracket.

Congratulations to kclejeune and GoCrazyForYoYo for winning your battles! You two will advance to Winner’s Round 4. Your opponents LeftyLink and Witlessone will have another chance in the Losers Round 3.(Witlessone, you’re actually in Loser’s Round 4, keep reading and I’ll explain why) And just as a brief reminder, Newbies United advances to Round 4 as well because his opponent baerinatux failed to submit his video.

Alright, on to the Losers Bracket.

Congratulations to Nardcopter for winning your battle! You will advance to Loser’s Round 2. His opponent, abby1371 is sadly eliminated from the tournament since she already lost 2 battles. As a brief reminder, Zorro, mr.nightshadow95, and Erik Kerber will advance to Loser’s Round 2 as well because their opponents failed to submit.(mr.nightshadow95, you will actually advance to Loser’s Round 3, keep reading and I’ll explain why) matttt55, Crococorey, BenM36, coopdawg, shen703, offstringstewart, benkdru80, l6ify, jaxdowns, and Finch are all eliminated from the tournament because they failed to submit their video.

Now, back to mr.nightshadow95 and Witlessone.

Witlessone, you will advance to Losers Round 4 because your “opponent” for Losers Round 3 failed to submit his video in an earlier round, so he has already been eliminated from the tournament, so you basically got a bye for Losers Round 3.
mr.nightshadow95, you will advance to Loser’s Round 3 because your “opponent” for Losers Round 2 failed to submit his video in Loser’s Round 1, so he has already been eliminated from the tournament, so you basically got a bye for Losers Round 2.

Lastly, don’t forget to check the updated bracket! http://challonge.com/YYEHolidayThrowdown

And that’s it. If you have any questions, just shoot me a pm or ask in this thread. Good luck to everyone in Round 4 and Losers Round 2. May the odds be ever in your favor :wink: