Coming Soon to YoYoExpert!

Just a joke. :smiley:

Sasquatch will probably be a couple weeks from what we understand.

4 Likes

Any idea when the Play Simply No Jive will be available?

1 Like

I need to sell something….

Yes, I believe this is a question on the minds of at least a couple of us here.

Werrd said on instagram that Irony JPX is coming here.

No official date yet, we are getting some though!

We should have the JPX online this week!

1 Like

Garrett, do you know if you guys will be getting any TK accessories? axles, axle sleeves, turbo discs?

1 Like

How much will the JPX be?

I find that this thread never tells me when something is about to release, but, instead, brings up the hype.

Eh, it at least lets you know that you should be looking. That’s how I finally snagged my Jackrabbit Gnarwhal 2

We haven’t really looked into that yet. What were you looking for specifically?

$95 - $105

Werrd Irony JPX is about to release!

Well for me I’m looking to pick up an extra pack of turbo discs when the new play simply no jive comes out, but if you had no jive parts (nuts, axles & axle sleeves) I’d buy them from you. I’ve talked to others on the forums that are looking to buy no jive parts. I pick up a decent number of no jives with different stages of repair needed. So I pick up parts several times a year.

Dangit I want the JPX and the Play-Simply No-Jive so bad lol

I only have one No Jive, but looking to pick up several more and having the parts available from my favorite online retailer would make things much simpler.

We’ll look into picking up some Tom Kuhn parts/accessories in our next order.

1 Like

You’re the king Garrett.

2 Likes

No green JPx’s :stuck_out_tongue:

There are a lot of factors here. Obviously the story of the manufacturer and the product itself is huge to us as well as the quality of the yo-yo and how it plays, etc. We also really try to find companies that supporting the yo-yo scene and community whether that is through contests or a team of players, etc. It means a lot to us that we try and support people that have a vision for what the modern yo-yo is and the direction it is going.

3 Likes

WHATTTT!!! One in every 12 orders of the Regen will be a FREE USA edition Super G! WHATTTTTT!!!

1 Like

*faints

1 Like