Help me get entire YYE autographed trading card set seeking all autographed card

thanks to those that have helped out to make my list shorter :slight_smile:
Ed Haponik (hehehe yes that other signed one really made me laugh too!
SlowYoJoe
Burdger
TotalArtist
André Boulay
Mack Finley
Zammy
Bryan Figueroa
GregP
Pálli
Graeme
Chuck short
Eric køløski
James Reed

I’m seeking any autographed it doesn’t matter if it’s personalized or not please help me add to my collection!

here is what id like to do, if you have card needs and i have something you need let me know i am not requiring a trade, but if you have anything i need i wouldn’t say no :), so if you have those pesky gaps in your trading card collection and i can help you fill those holes that’s what these are listed for.

first come first serve and cards will ship twice a week until gone as this is the easiest way for me to do this.

shipping days will be randon days i will let you know in the pm when shipping will next be made since its hard for me to peg down the same days each week, but you will never be waiting to long.

here what i need for a 2013 regular series.

8x2
51x2
63x2
65x2

i have a friend that could use a little help also (my x2 are one for his collection as he is on on the forum and we are the only two in our area that have cards so we are fairly traded out.

heres what i have for trade from the 2013 series so if have some needs and i have the cards to fill your gaps let me know!

3 x2
16 x3
27 x3
33 x3
37 x2
49 x2
53 x2
58 x3

Does anyone need anything? Have a great evening.

Bump lets get some cards moving :slight_smile:

Bump please help me by adding your autographed card to my collection :slight_smile: I’ll be eternally grateful and your name will go on my thank you list as well as major thank you from me. I’d be super grateful for any help getting autographed cards.