Anyone know what the shutter will cost?

I really want one but I would like to know the price, anyone know it?

$45
Or so.

There was one guy who commented on the Shutter promo posted on the blog, and he said that it costs 199 PLN (Polish currency). That is around $60 in USD. And he even said that in Poland, yoyos tend too be a bit overpriced. Gets me excited…

That’s great.

On yoyofactorys ask.fm the said its gonna be sub $50

So pumped for this throw. My friends at worlds absolutely loved it, and a sig from Gentry has gotta be something. This pricing is just icing on the cake.

$55 or under.

wow! this is amazing! thought it to be something like 100 Dollar, kinda like the Genesis etc. Now i got to buy one too! xD dont know if i m happy or sad that i have to spend that money^^ gonna wait for some reviews tho

Wow if ^^^ this is true, I am definitely picking one up. Not just because of the price but I got to try Toms Shutter at worlds (he got it from Ben) and I was like WHAT!!! i need to own one now hahaha

I think everyone at our club is too since Tom was nice enough to bring it out for everyone to try. (Toms awesome btw… if you haven’t met Ann Connolly’s dad)

I am most definitely impressed… you will not find a better throw for the price … just saying.

I’d scan my receipt to show how much the retail price was where I bought it, but it shows my discount and I’m too lazy to Photoshop and /or hook up a scanner. I might take a shot with my phone later and edit it.

$44.99 before my discount was applied.