Highly Recommended BSTers

I have quite a bit of feedback, but I rarely use the BST anymore. I have acquired most of the yo-yos I want that are no longer in production. If a yo-yo is available new retail, I prefer to buy new. Just over 50 of my feedback entries are actually from unique users. The rest reflect repeat transactions with certain members. In other words, when a deal goes well, I tend to buy from a seller again and again. I’d just like to give a shout out to these BST members, with whom I have had more than one nice trade experience. When you see their BST thread, consider what they have to offer, because they are good sellers:

Fellavader (6 deals)
mgiroux77 (7 deals)
Jrodriguez (2 deals)
MikeEff (6 deals)
Chuckshort1 (4 deals)
Oldedges (4 deals)
EvanW (2 deals)
Jhauxfan (2 deals)
MrEli (2)
Thanks for checking this out. :wink:

d42kn355

3 deals all without trouble. Great guy!

My additions to this list would be:
Juliang22
YoyoGeezer
JWil425
Pertyo
Irdaprez
and I would seek to echo your praise of MikeEff.

Preinfalk

BenM36

slowyojoe
FrankShadowSpeeder
thousandlegs
mikenak1
Danomano

AnnaboyaZ and WretchedRapture

Puffin
thedeadyo
Imperfectoo

All great

You’ve never made a BST deal…?

Yeah, he has zero feedback.

I don’t know what his deal is. :-\

Slade Riggs
MikeEff

Nuff said

OOOOHHHHH! I know what’s up. This is that guy who had 3 accounts. There was a thread about him being shady. I think one of his other accounts is “CLYWcollecter”.

Oh, ok…

Ya sorry about that

I had great deals with both YoyoGeezer and Irdaprez also,…perfect gentlemen, and advertise throws in top shape, or give thorough descriptions otherwise. I only included people I’ve had multiple deals with, which is the only reason they did not make that list. I will likely deal with those guys again in the future. But, their feedback really does speak for itself. I really want people to really tune in when certain people are selling throws. Buying from some of these guys, is like buying something brand new. This section is usually used for things gone wrong, but there is a lot being done right too. I have gotten two of the best deals ever on the BST from MikeEff. Mike has sold me mint throws for about 50% off. Not only will you be dealing with a gentleman…you will get some great stuff at a great price dealing with him. Also mgiroux77 who I mentioned earlier, has a ton of feedback, 74, over at YoyoNation. He babies his throws…so keep an eye out when his BST gets bumped.

These were all people who I’d had multiple deals with. All of them are fantastic, and frankly one of nicest parts of dealing with these people is the fact that I enjoy chatting with them over PM. They are experienced, sensible people who’s views I respect, and who are a pleasure to deal with. I would pretty much instantly try and acquire a throw on the recommendation of any one of these people, and have done so in the past, much to my future delight on the throw in question arriving. The ability to accurately describe throws (in full sentences :wink: ) is great. I think Irdaprez lives round the corner from me so we should really hang out some time… An example of trust I have with the people on this list is that I recently traded Ti’s with Irdaprez. I felt no need to request pics because I knew that the yoyo would arrive in the condition specified. The only disappointment this thread highlights for me is that I have not traded more with you TotalArtist :wink:

I agree Joe. Many of them are the nicest people outside of the BST too. Among the new members joining the forum each day, it’s nice to have a core group of known, experienced, and honest traders on here. I also made note that I have not done a deal with you yet, but I know it will be coming in the future…just a matter of time. :wink: I look forward to it, and enjoyed our chats already, so I’m lucky to have met you on here. I think we should keep this thread going, and bump it once and a while into the future. A few more straight forward and kind guys I’ve dealt with are Linkslegionaire and Coffelt. While we have not had multiple transactions, they were easy to deal with and describe items thoroughly. Just what you’d expect in a transaction. I would deal with them again in the future.

MikeEff is a BST PHENOM and a gentleman

Yup have had 3 deals with Coffelt all great

nardcopter is and amazing trader. You should buy his stuff.

Definately got a laugh out of me