F/S SERIOUSLY? IS ANYONE EVEN SEEING THESE PRICES? WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT???

I need money in a bad way, therefore, no trades, at all. Period. Zilch. Zero. None. Please don’t offer any trades. If you do, I will not reply. I’ve had several offers for trades and that’s my fault. I didn’t make myself clear before. Add $6 to any yoyo for 2-day priority shipping that includes tracking and $50 insurance. I would like payment to be made by paypal. If you pay using the goods or whatever method, then add 3%, I don’t care if you pay using the gift option and then you wouldn’t have to add the 3%, but, you’re not covered either. I know you’ll be ok, b/c, I know. Most people choose to pay the extra 3% b/c it’s peace of mind for only a couple extra bucks. Wants are listed for when I’m in more of a position to trade, but, again, I’m not right now and I don’t want any yoyo’s right now. Thanks!

The only trade I would listen to is if you have any nice balisongs.

Wants (Anything crossed out means I’ve acquired it since making this list)
Yoyo’s made with 7075 aluminum preferred
Radical Seas-Set Sail
IIM-Inverse
Vs.NYYC- Skywalker, moonwalker, battosai, septopus, flying hut, All others
Werrd-Irony JP, Irony JP2k13, Fruiture
Deadly Spins-Wrath, Pride 7075, Greed
CLYW-Arctic Circle 2,Yeti-khaki or purple preferred
One Drop-Format:C, Chik!, Dietz, Code 2-pink and purple Jrod Edition
G Squared 7075 Quake
General-Yo Prestige, Majesty, M10, KLR
Timcor- StarFire
Turning Point- All, but, would like a Leviathan 4 the most with the Positron 2 being 2nd
Spencer Berry-Walter
Yomega Prodigy
X3 Aware, Steamroller, Zeus
Anti-Yo 1st run blasted finish YWET, BPZL, SLCK-YWET, Countach
ILYY CanFlon Liopleurodon and Fury, any other if there is any-MY BIGGEST WANT OF ALL IS A MINT LIME GREEN CANFLON LIO. PLEASE SOMEONE OFFER ME ONE!
Yoyojam-White Quest w/ white, pink, green caps
Madhouse 5150, Lucky 7, The Unknown, Epic, Rad, Compulsion
Proyo Nuclear Ace-Would LOVE one of these, It’s an Ace that has a Glow In The Dark Powder coating.
Spyy EH, Pro, Supra
Eric Wolff- Any wood yoyo-wood FHZ, Wood & Evil-will straight up buy any of these.
Any Dert
3YO3-White Powdercoated Omnicron x, Omnicron X
Any yoyo that came factory powdercoated
Once Upon a Tree-JFF and Bloody Pocket Love, Tree Hugger, Pocket Love
Tenyoyo- Wet Whistle, Drop bear, Bebop
Strummol8 STB 2.0, Giulia, Love
ALL SOLD THANKS!
Prices are firm. Thanks for looking!
MIB General-Yo Prestige Purple Sage 1/25 SOLD-Brand new in box
NMIB CLYW Berry Berry Chief-SOLD A tiny mark on the rim that my camera won’t get and another tiny one near he resoponse that my camera won’t get.
MIP Anti-Yo Bapezilla2-SOLD Has never been thrown. Brand new in the pouch.
NMIP Anti-Yo Bapezilla2-SOLD All I’ve done is rubbed the area around the response down so that it doesn’t eat strings. This has to be done in order to use the yoyo. Hardly een noticeable. Not noticeable at all when the yoyo is closed.
MIP-Yoyofactory Mighty Flea-SOLD-This Flea plays so good and spins for a long time. Veeeery smooth and the best Flea you will play.
MINT Spyy/Timber EH 2013-SOLD No box
Mint Brokenyoyo’s Plug-In 3-SOLD This yoyo cost $150 when it was new and it still is new. It’s made in Italy and I cannot believe no one has jumped all over this. Such an awesome yoyo and for this price you’ll never find a yoyo like this ever again. no box no vibe at all, In the top 3 smoothest, most stable yoyo’s I’ve ever thrown.
Big Brother yoyo Bully-SOLD ano is gone on a few of the edges and has 1 or 2 small dings, A straight beast on the string.
Mint Big Brother yoyo Wedgie-SOLD Such a fun yoyo and an absolute beast of a player as well.
xhttp://i61.tinypic.com/2u557ja.jpg

1 Like

interested in the Dark magic @ would you take 30 shipped for it?

bump

bump

1 Like

bump

Pm’d regarding the evil yo

Free bump for these sick deals!!! This guy is great to work with!!!

want the bape2… i have a Spyy 2011 world yoyo contest Addiction(purple and black) if interested… would be willing to trade YYF onestar paul han pink edition along side it

1 Like

smelly dump bump

The flea is what I’m looking for