Young Entrepreneurs of YoyoExpert!

I have a feeling it will be good, what with RobK’s taste in yoyos.

Sorry I haven’t sent in my answer. I’ll get to it right after church tomorrow :slight_smile:

To be honest, I wonder what the prize will be. I am thinking about it still. It will be yoyo related obviously, but beyond that, I have some deciding to do…

I think a Hyperion would make for a nice prize! ;D

It sure would. But probably not gonna happen. We’re talking about a small bonus round, not the mega jackpot round.

We’ll see soon enough. Winner gets announced tomorrow.

2 Likes

(lol I’m jking. I’m just happy I was even able to participate in this!)

edit: I sent my entry in! excitement!

I wonder what the Yoyo is. (as long as it’s one I don’t have I’m happy)

I’d be happy with another one of what I have. My dm 2 is BEAT

I can’t wait for the results!

me neither! Excitement 3

Why am I anxious too? :smiley:

Stringkingodinez

Anxious…

I’m still waiting for mine to arrive.:cry:

Thanks TA!

Mine came in the mail a couple minutes ago, and it’s amazing. This yoyo is the smoothest yoyo I’ve ever thrown. Thanks TA!

THANKS TA!

Me either. Who went to school today?

I have not yet read the responses yet, as I am at work, but I have come up with the prize(s). The contestants get to vote on which prizes they’d like to see awarded:

Most important prize: knowledge. Knowledge is it’s own reward, and just thinking about these questions that TA put forth, and then thinking about what you learned during the process to answer my question will make you smarter business people as you move through your lives. This is the real prize, and one you will probably value, based on your responses. But the prizes that are more fun will be:

First place gets a new Deadly Spins Pride as soon as it is released.
Everyone else gets a new yoyo, your choice of: Magic: N12, T6, T5, T8, N5, N8s,or a YoyoJam Classic.

Winner will be announced later tonight.

I think that’s good, pride for first place! And a Magic for the rest.

Not unless anyone wants a classic I would skip that.

Also, I would love the N5 isint it a Desperato? Always wanted to try one…