RADICAL SEAS: Set Sails dropping 2/13/15 here at YYE, don't sleep on this!

I’ve seen enough henti to know where this is going.

Thomas keane is the man.

Always good to see some love. We’re as tickled as you are. Some clarifications, though: Set Sail isn’t finalized for production. We’re evaluating our feedback, looking at potential design tweaks in preparation a second proto run.
Also, the yoyos we had at Worlds aren’t technically the first protos. The first yoyo to come off the machine ended up being over eighty grams! Our machinist immediately said “what the heck” and went and made things right. She came to us at the same time as the corrected protos. We call her names. Mean ones. Like Gojira and Big Bertha. :smiley:
By the way, I’m Jamie. Hi. You might have met me at worlds, I had the beard.

Of course! It was great chatting with you :slight_smile:

Is this thing still alive?

After tester feedback, we realized the yo-yos we made were terrible and just called it quits.
Just kidding. First official Set Sail promo footage is being shot this Tuesday. And not too long after that gets edited and shown off here, we’ll be able to start sharing details about… I’ve said too much. Hang tight, mateys.

CONTEST TIME, check out our facebook page!, like, share it, and one random fan will win a Set Sail!!

SET SAIL PROMO OUT!

First like, and first share :slight_smile:

And That Jamie. Is darn good!

Second like! Can’t wait! :smiley:

Third like! I shared the video i hope that’s what i was supposed to do!

Awesome!

I’ve got a much longer video I’m planning in the future. it will feature some major players.
Can’t really say much more. ;D

Hey guys!

heres another awesome video by our Oregon player, Thomas Keane and friend Nick yturralde who happens to be incredible with a kendama!

ALSO, to enter in the contest, Like and Share our page here!

ENTER ENTER!!! one lucky winner will receive a Set Sail!!!

Liked and shared :slight_smile:

I done did it!

Thomas was slinging a Set Sail at Nats. Did anyone get to meet him and try one out? What did you think? Did he smell funny? Was the yo-yo awesome? Let us know!
A bit of news to edumacate youse guyses: Anodized Set Sails are here! Expect another itty bitty clip from yours truly to show off the finish, and also watch the Facebook page for more details on getting one of your very own. You have liked our page, haven’t you? If not, that’s fine… not everyone likes getting free yo-yos. More giveaways are in the immediate future, including the currently unreleased DRIFTWOOD… which is exactly what it sounds like, as long as you think that sounds like an awesome brand new wooden fixed axle yo-yo from us. :wink:

Sweet!

And 1 thing, what’s up with the testing atm?

Testing is a bit slow due to the first tester. hes supposed to post the review on Saturday, and then ship to the next person on the list.

sorry for the wait guys!

NEW VIDEO FROM PLAYER THOMAS KEANE!!!

video not embedding

also, the site shop will be open within a week to take orders for the rest of the sails (clear ano, looks almost gunmetal)

Fixed axles to come, New design to come! ;D ;D ;D

Testers: pat condon will be receiving soon, then we should start flowing nicely, I apologize for the holdup, as we were waiting on the first tester.

Hey, The SET SAIL got reviewed by HSYY!

Take a look! http://www.highspeedyoyo.com/reviews/n-z/radical-seas/radical-seas-set-sail

Then head to our Facebook page and give us a like!

:slight_smile:

I got a set sail at worlds and it has been in my top throws since then. I highly reccomend this yoyo if anybody is wondering about it!