LF: YYJ HG Models and Higby ProYos & Boxes! ---------- FS/FT: Yoyos and MTG

Hey guys! Chad here.

I’m looking for any and all Mint Heavy Gravity models from YYJ (non-mint will be considered) as well as Higby ProYos. Only the basic Proyos, preferably with painted caps/pogs, but any printed arts I don’t have I’d be interested in as well. Also note I have a fair amount of Higby ProYos (40+) and we could make a Higby swap as well since I have a fair amount of duplicate printed arts with different Higby designs, so I’d like to see what you have!

I am only trading for the items mentioned above right now.! PayPal only unless I can find another reliable option. Just shoot me a PM with a price and we’ll go from there.

We can work out trade specifics through PM at a later time.

Thanks a bunch! :slight_smile:

Throws for trade (all reasonable offers considered):

I am currently only trading for HG’s and Higby’s. Settled a large deal and I am low on funds.

YYJ PHENOMizm - Red: $40 Shipped

I had to Krazy Glue the solid spin axle in one side because it was loose when I purchased it, otherwise it is mint besides some raw looking marks on one of the nickel plated rings which were there when I purchased it from retailer. Other ring has typical machining marks. Very smooth for a plastic. Comes stock with KK in its box.

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t557/ArchersAxe21/4fb314a3-6c34-42e3-8f25-91fad0d2c180_zps41dcc9a4.jpg

Werrd Poo - Grimace Poo (Purple with Silver Speckle): $85 shipped

Mint with box. Pretty good yoyo. Smooth, comes with generic concave bearing. The box is a little torn along the back top right corner.

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t557/ArchersAxe21/ab388b12-6532-483f-908d-41d898b0d35d_zps5132a87e.jpg

God Tricks Destiny - Pink: $35 shipped

Not mint. Has pinprick sized scratches in clusters around the edges, but I struggled to get any pictures of them. At least 3 of them break ano. No box.

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t557/ArchersAxe21/63c3db85-cff1-4f7e-a04d-492d10691220_zps4f82af3a.jpg

Magic the Gathering:

I’m finally quitting out of MTG, the higher end market anyway. I currently have FS/FT:

2x Nm/M Ulamog the Infinite Gyre @ $35 each
2x Nm/M Kozilek, Butcher of Truth @ $35 each
2x Nm/M Emrakul Aeons Torn (one Prerelease promo and one normal) @ $35 each

Cards will be shipped in sleeves and semi-rigid card cases in a flat rate shipping box. The sleeve/semi-rigid card case set up for shipping is recommended by Beckett when you ship to them, and is known as a reliable way to ship.

I also have a MINT Jace Beleren Book Promo w/ book. I’m not interested in parting with this unless you make some amazing offer or have something that truly piques my interest.

Bump bump bump!

P22 on the way soon.

I’ll certainly have my trading throws up in a week tops.

EDIT: Meant to pm you… accidentally replied.

Bump! Bundle price added. Let’s talk :wink:

Bumpity bump bump!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday :slight_smile:

Bumpity Bump! Been a while, may add some Non-ProYo Higby throws to my FS/FT soon. MTG cards added.