Plastic Whip

Any advice on Plastic Whip i`m having trouble getting the string on the yoyo any advice on how i can land it.

Well, two things. If you just are having troubles hitting the yoyo with the loop, aim more to the left or right to compesate for the missing. If you can’t get it the loop to catch the yoyo correctly, tilt your entire throwhand clockwise. (Video upon request for these.)

when you do the intitial whip aim your thumb(after starting the whip ) into the gap of the yo

This is my response copied from a previous Plastic Whip post:

“I always find it helpful to keep my hand and wrist rigid and at the same angle during the whole whip motion. I usually like to keep it parallel to the ground but as long as you keep your wrist straight and keep the motion in your elbow, you’ll have a much higher success rate. Also, make sure that the string rests more on the base of your thumb rather than the tip. That gives it more wiggle room and less chance for that string to fly off during the motion.”

Also, it helps if you give the yo-yo a slight but firm tug upward and then immediately move your hand back down a few inches to get that loop of string flying through. Keep this motion straight and you should be good to go.