Bud's Deals: SUPER HIGH GRADE !!!!

I offer fine metals - but, first, here’s how to order:

PAYPAL to: gbrr1234@sbcglobal.net. I am asking an additional $5 toward shipping, unless the price is specifically marked, "shipped." [USA transactions only, unless you expressly clear an overseas transaction with me in a Personal Message.]

LISTINGS: The Top 40 Case needs space. I typically take healthy losses on my fine metals - it pleases me to help a player/collector experience/own a high end metal. I lack the skills to inspire with the beautiful competition routines many of you exhibit; so this (and, occasionally, knowledge) is how I love to give back to the community.

If one of my listed throws is a bit out of your price range, talk to me. By PM, please. I am sure we can find a pleasing deal.

PLEASE READ THIS: I don’t say “mint,” anymore, even when I believe something to be mint. Opinions vary. Some buyers detect “pin holes.” Some collectors simply have condition standards higher than mine. If I cannot find a flaw - there is guaranteed to be some guy out there who can, especially after he throws a yoyo new to him, and decides it isn’t a model he enjoys.

I do not guarantee you won’t detect some tiny vibe, in a throw for which I find no vibe. Nor do I guarantee you will construe or characterize a vibe I sense (and disclose) the same way I construe or characterize that vibe.

Let me say that a different way: What I call “vibe” YOU might call “pulse,” or “pulsing vibe,” or “vibing pulse,” or “typical vibe,” or “famous vibe,” “infamous vibe,” “YYR vibe,” “Peak vibe,” “moderate vibe,” “significant vibe,” “substantial vibe,” “vibe-to-love,” “vibe-to-hate,” “loving pulse,” “pulsating, throbbing …” whatever. Nor do I guarantee a vibe with zero effect on MY play, won’t send some other guy into a grand mal seizure.

THAT SAID, if I say a throw is “high grade,” you may rest assured that its physical structure and appearance are devoid of flaws detectable to me; or that the yoyo bears some factory characteristic I deem inconsequential to condition; such that many would call the yoyo’s condition “mint,” “NEAR mint,” or “as new.” I take pride in my thoroughness, and in the museum quality of my preservation methods. So if I say I do not detect a vibe, it means that this 51 year old yoyoist cannot feel a vibe, on grind OR string. When I describe a vibe that “does not affect play,” this means there IS a vibe, and it does not hinder MY play, MY trick and combo execution, or MY enjoyment of the yoyo along the way. I have no idea if a yoyo’s appearance or relative smoothness will affect your play or, if so, to what extent.

Bottom line is this: I offer superb deals on superb yoyos that many yoyoists couldn’t otherwise afford. Enjoy, if you can, the deal I offer. I might negotiate. I am offering these at substantial losses - which you already see, if you have shopped for any of these fantastic Japanese 9075 Aluminum specimens.

And HERE they are:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8484/8213849900_27f3ee53ae_b.jpg

SOLD. YoYoRecreation Sleipnir. $110 shipped in the USA. The original Sleipnir plays the best, in my humble opinion. You won’t find a more pristine example. Comes with original box. Here is another picture of it.
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7263/7502400418_0fa4fb0f16_b.jpg

SOLD. CLYW Chief, exquisite Northern Lights Edition. $110 shipped in the USA.. The Ano on this run of Chiefs produced amazing results. Notably, much as the night sky contains the illusion of bright stars, so does the Northern Lights Chief’ ano. Those are not pin pricks. This was explained to me, by the gentleman who sold it to me (at a much higher price). I examined the beautiful surface with a magnifying device, my loupe. Indeed, the Ano is smooth, clean, and I detect no flaws. I replaced the stock bearing with a Terrapin X - one of my favorites. How smoothly and forever this beauty spins and plays. Here is another picture.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8349/8212784983_1c3e0db262_b.jpg

SOLD. YoYoRecreation Dreadnought. $110 shipped in the USA. I cannot detect any flaws on this wonderful, forever spinning, surprisingly floaty, buttery smooth, silver Dreadnought. It comes with its original box. Here is another picture.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8490/8212784893_9b2f2f71fe_b.jpg

DEMONSTRATION OF MY PRESERVATION METHODS: I am asked about my yoyo preservation methods. This is a picture of my Top 40 case. I show it here for illustrative purposes only. These yoyos are not for sale. Rather, the picture demonstrates how I keep my throws in the finest condition possible.

Again, these yoyos are not for sale.

FIRST ROW: OxyTi 2011 (fewer than 50 produced, made of super-grade SLR titanium alloy - used in Formula One engines), CLYW Chief (Captain Americal Double-Shield Version, 1-of-2 anodized by Jason Wong), GeneralYo Torrent (Original 1st Run, #47 of 60 produced), YYF Grind Machine 2 (1-of-50 Boyd vs Augie “Wounded Steel” Edition, splash anodize by CLYW), Royal Bison Peak (1st Run Peak, 1-of-12 produced), 3YO3 Ti5 (#02 of 68 made, by Landon Balk), Ti-Walker (#20 of 89 produced), YoYoJoker Luminous (44 Clash Limited Edition, 1-of-80, YoYoJoker’s collaboration with Kikstyo).

SECOND ROW: YYR Jealousy (Prototype, Never Produced), YYR Red “Take That” Sleipnir (2011), YYR Blue 1st Run Sleipnir (2009), YYR Pink Horse Sleipnir (2011), YYR Silver (Clear Anodize) 1st Run Sleipnir (2009), Scarce YYR Mr. Butcher Prototype (originally called the Hiroyasu Ishihara Signature Prototype - 6 were made in 2011 and sold singly by Kengo Kido at the 2011 Asia National Contest - produced in a 2012 production run, and renamed the Mr. Butcher), DreadnoughtG (SilverBlasted), TP Positron (1-of-40 produced, Marcus Koh “Kill Everybody” Model, 2011).

THIRD ROW: YYR Blink Prototype, YYR 44Clash (RedBlast Model, 2010), YYR Blue Gleipnir, YYR Pink Overdrive, YYR 44Clash (GreenBlast Model, 2010), YYR PerfectStar (Raw, 2012), YYR Third Impact (Prototype, Never Produced, Gruntbull Anodized in Antifreeze), TP Positron (Antifreeze Blasted).

FOURTH ROW: YYR E=MC2+2 (Prototype, Never Produced, raw), YYR Stardust2 (red), YYR E=MC2 (blue), YYR E=MC2 (pink), YYR E=MC2 Prototype (raw), YYR 44 ClashCube (black), YYR Fragment (black), TP Positron (pink).
FIFTH ROW: Scarce YYR Z-ON Prototype (originally called the Miyamura Signature Prototype - 7 were made in 2011 - produced in a 2012 production run, and renamed the Z-ON), YYR StarDust V2 (RedBlast), YYR StarGazer (1st Run), YYR StarGazer (2nd Run, Scarce PinkBlast Edition), YYR Messiah (rare PurpleBlast), YYR Acrophobia (black), YYR 6 (Prototype), and YoYoJoker Eternity (Special YYRewind Early-Release “Skull” Edition).

i cant see the pics sorry and ur ad really caught my attention

Probably because this ad is 3 months old. Bumping old threads is against the rules.

Ya and it clearly says sold on every listing. Thanks for getting my hopes up dude. Attybud always has amazing deals when he decided to let a few go.

I was so a happy till I saw this was a necro