Best yoyo company

witch ever brand is the highest i will get a yoyo from.

It is all preference.

I prefer CLYW and YYF, but many people like others more

did u vote

there is no best yoyo company just like there is no best yoyo

i like duncan but i like yyj yoyos better

why r people replying but not votting

Because it is all preference, if we vote people will think the one with the most votes is the best campany, while there is no best.

So all voting would do is make people get yoyos they might not like

Just answer these questions for us to help you:

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level?

And read this thread. Just like no yoyo is better then the other, neither is a company:

1 Like

Just like you guys i’m kind of tired of these posts but he asked so just give an answer.

How can we give an answer when there is no true answer to give? I would say YYF, Logan would say CLYW, someone else would say YYJ, another person would say Duncan, etc.

1.Small/Medium
2.Doesn’t matter
3.Doesn’t matter
4.yes
5.63g-68g
6.no
7.smooth/slacks
8.$15-$70
9.I can do everything up to “And Whut”, “White Buddha” and Half of “Hour Glass”

That’s better. Some small yoyos are the M1, DV888, Frantic, Hectic, L3, 888 (Little bit more), Catch 13 coming soon, Hitman, other people can name more.

1 Like

thats wat i said but in i different way

Yep, but I was proving my point against yocrazygoofy.

I know what you guys are saying but everyone has their favorite company and thats what he is asking for. He said he might get a yoyo from that company and if he does than so what, it’s not a life or death situation. I have lots of yoyos because someone said it was awesome or something it’s not a bad thing that people ask for others opinions.

Why wasn’t Madhouse on this list and yet the overally dead “death by yoyo” was?

~Z

Since I’m a Onedrop fan I have to say the M1. It is a metal, it is $60, it is small (50mm to be exact), it is 65 grams, and can do whatever you throw at it.

Right now-- Duncan.

Soon-- BBYY.

As far as YoYos and customer service:

YYF

As far as the “look”

OneDrop
Anti-Yo
CLYW
SPYY

I chose YYF. Good yo-yo’s, and great customer service!