B/S/T- YYR SPYY OD YYF CLYW more. YOGI CHIEF INSIDE

Welcome to my B/S/T.

1. Trade ONLY unless otherwise stated.
  2. if i have more feedback, you will ship first, if you have more feedback, i will ship first. simple as that. same time shipping only if we are within 3 feedback from each other.
  3. if you have no, or negative feedback, i will not ship until your package has arrived at my door.
  4. PayPal is king.
  5. no obvious lowballs, like “I’ll trade you 3 protostars for your Chief.” i have seriously gotten an offer like that before.
  6. prices are negotiable

On to the throws!

Coming Soon:
Wubbaman Lake Edition WoolyMarmot
YYF Primo
Duncan Raptor with custom splatter painted caps.

Near mint SPYY Pro. SHWEET throw, amazing player. fairly smooth, and awesome horizontal play. only a couple dings, none affect play. brand spanking new K-Pads.

Near mint SPYY Revenger. Nice throw, perfectly smooth. needs new response pads.
75 shipped
GONE GONE GONE

Near Mint OD Dingo. Absolutely love this throw, one of my favorites. just as smooth, stable, and long spinning as most of my full sized metals, just a fantastic throw. has sanitized rims, looks like racing stripes. only one ding, and with the satin, you can hardly see it. 50 shipped

Light Up FHZ. surprised at how smooth this thing was. add to any order for 10 bucks or trade.

Pink Splattered PSG. custom painted, paint feels a tiny bit bumpy, but nothing bad. plays smooth. missing one of the response pads. add to any order 15 bucks or trade.

Modded YYF protostar. Protostars are one of my favorite yoyo’s, and this one is by far the best I’ve used. best satin I’ve seen, awesome grinds, perfectly snappy binds, and smooth. smoothest Protostar I’ve ever used. Protostar symbol removed as well.

On these next few, ONLY offer throws from my “Want Most” list. Offers with throws not on this list will be ignored, and disregarded. Trade only as well, unless your going to offer a crazy amount of money.

Very Near Mint Chief. Yogi colorway, and OMG it is beautiful. Dead smooth, just so incredible. the owner before covered up the only two small dings with black sharpie, and given the colorway of the yoyo, made the dings super hard to find. I actually haven’t found them yet. Offer well.

2010 YYR Clash- off getting polished by “yoyospirit”

SPYY Punchline OG. so hard to find these in such good condition now a days, comes with original box. only 2-3 microscopic pin pricks. dead smooth. great grinder. my fav throw.

Want Most
VS.NYYC- You’ll have the best luck offering one of these.
Moonwalker- want the most
skywalker
TI walker
Septopus leg
Flying hut PrePro/Proto
YYR
all except undersized throws.
TP
Positron
Solenoid
OD
Cascade
Sovereign
Anit-yo
Viszilla
Bapezilla 1 or 2
CLYW
Chief
Arctic Circle
Sasquatch
Gnarwhal
Avalanche
WoolyMarkmot
Ten YoYo
Drop Bear
SPYY
Dynamo
Punchline Reapters.
YYS
Solid
Stalker

Wants
OD
Dang
Burnside
Code2’s
Code1’s
Dietz
YYF
888’s other than the 888x
Superstars
Chaotic
BOSS
Supernova
Protostars- Neon collection only.
Northstars
Monstar
Gsquared
Albatross
Nessie
SPYY
Solaris
Supra
Speed Freak
Ronin
YYJ
Inspire
Vigilante
Speeder 2
DM2
Vexed
Axiom
Phenom
Next level
Phenomizm
Hitman PRO
X-Con PRO
C3YoYoDesign
Capless
Trident
Dark star/sonic
DI Base
MFD
Evil YO
Gelada.

OFFER ANYTHING! EVERYTHING WILL BE CONSIDERED.

Free bumps will try to be returned.

bump

bump

Courtesy bump because I’m bored

1 Like

bump