Coming Soon From DYonch and Mark26...

A Helping (Free)Hand!!!

Coming soon to the YoYoExpert B/S/T are the Helping (Free)Hand yoyos!

These yoyos are being modded by Mark26 and myself. We will be Silicone Recessing them and Satining them. However, that isn’t all…

These yoyos will each be hand-painted by 2008 World Champion, JOHN HIGBY!!!

Finally, we will donate 10% of your purchase toward charity. The charity will be decided by the color scheme in which John paints the yoyos. The charities include Alex’s Lemonade Stand, The Red Cross, The Environmental Defense Fund, The September 11th Orphan Charity, and The Gloria Gemma Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation!

These yoyos are great players, as well as valuable collectors items. They also support great causes! What more could you want?!?!?

You can view John Higby’s 2008 Worldd Championship Performance here…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eteHLjFC6RQ

And you can view his websites here…

http://www.johnhigby.com/

There are only twelve, so keep your eyes peeled for these wonderful yoyos. Expect them to cost around $40!

5 Likes

Cool!
:slight_smile:

This is amazing! You are such a great guy, dude! You should be like, bumped to mod automatically :stuck_out_tongue:

So awesome.

Aw, man, thats nice. Good for you! Thats a way to help charity. There should be a program here called," Yo for Charity." When we donate yoyos to charity. Good job!

Guys, this is almost like a yo-yo that belonged to a PROFESSIONAL! This is going to be CRAZY! I can’t wait, I’m definitely getting one!

Hello guys, My name is Mark White, DYonch (David Yoncha) and I will be the ones selling these yoyos. As you can see, these yoys are high quality and we take special care and thought into each and everyone. Unlike past yoyo modders, we have taken the initiative to donate to worth-while causes. These causes are listed above in the original post. Please buy one fast as they are recieving a lot of interest. There are only 12 of these limited addition Higby painted ones scheduled to sell. Pre-Orders are not being accepted at the moment but if you are interested in purchasing a helping(free)hand then please reply to this thread. Reply to this thread and we will pm you with updates

I’m DEFINITELY getting one! I can’t wait!

I will totaly buy one as long as I have enough money when they come out. Please keep me updated.

Yeah I’m making sure to keep enough money. Are you selling them for $55 with a KK bearing?

You guys will probably have the option of adding a KonKave Bearing (of course, you will have to add $15).

Cool. This is sorta like a Product (RED) item. I would like to get a hold on one of Higby’s masterpiece.

I might pick one up myself. Do they come with counterweights?

They sure do. We might even do some special ones ;)!

That’s great you guys. :wink:

Cooool, I will really need one of these.

Please keep me updated with this! I would even throw in a little extra for the charities.

Im really looking forward on buying one of these can you guys please keep me informed and when they come out im definetly getting one so please Mark26 and Dynoch please keep me informed.

I’m interested, keep me updated. :slight_smile:

I too am interested

Sweet! I hope it is plastic yoyo.

Happy THrowing! =]