FO: Chocolate Chip Gnarwhal

Whats up Guys! Welcome to my BST ;D

Heres what I have for sale at the moment…

Not to sound rude, but im not looking for a trade… if i was then i would include that in this thread. This is solely for sale, so please stop with the trade offers. I dont want anymore yoyos.

-CLYW Chocolate Chip Gnarwhal

This was my very first metal throw and its now my last :. Hate to see this go. heck i hated seeing them all go, but school bills are calling and i need the money. This is an awesome colorway and they were made in limited numbers. Its not a colorway that you see often. It has its pricks here and there but nothing huge. Its been around the block. Just make an offer and we can go from there :smiley:

Payment must be sent as a payment via paypal.

-xICooRsYIx

mgodinez edit: “It has its pricks here and there but nothing huge. Its been around the block.” does not constitute mint…

Noticed a few people trying to trade their apple products, so figured id give this a shot.

FS/FT: Xbox 360 slim 250g. Comes with original box and packaging. Also includes all original contents. Controller, wired headset, power supply, AV cables. My bundle also came with forza 3. So that will be included too.

Reason for selling: I got the Gears of War 3 Limited Edition one. Really no need for 2 consoles :stuck_out_tongue:

Ive had it up on craigslist, and figured why not throw it up and see if i could get a few nice throws for it :smiley:

-xICooRsYIx

Updated Bump.

Pictures of the Buffalo Bob have been added!

-xICooRsYIx

Update

I just found out that the “hulk smash gnarwhal” i have listed isnt even the Hulk Smash. I apologize for the mistake, but it was sold to me as “hulk smash” and when i did a google search before committing, pictures of this yoyo popped up.

I feel pretty stupid. Ive contacted the person that sold it to me. I really hope he just made the same mistake as me and didnt try to purposely scam me.

-xICooRsYIx

Bump!

Im really looking to trade, or even sell the Green/Silver Acid Wash w/ Purple Speckle Gnarwhal. I would love to get a CLYW that i do not have yet like a sasquatch, Wooly Marmot, or Bear vs Man.

-xICooRsYIx

Bump :smiley:

-xICooRsYIx

Christmas Bump!

-xICooRsYIx

Pm’d, Merry Christmas!

Black w/ Lime Green Splash Gnarwhal (BNIB)

Green/Silver Acid wash w/ Purple Speckle Gnarwhal (2 pinpricks, no box)

Take all that christmas money and get a Gnarwhal!

-xICooRsYIx

Updated Bump

-Palli Puffin Gnarwhal Pictures Added

-xICooRsYIx

how much for the lime green and black gnarwhal

Bump!

-xICooRsYIx

Bump :smiley:

Happy New Years Everyone!

-xICooRsYIx

its been awhile bump!

-xICooRsYIx

Pm’d

bump!

-xICooRsYIx

you still got any of the gnarwhals? if so, which would be cheapest, and for how much? id really like one.

Wat would u want for your black Orange gnarwhale
Money wise
Or
Yoyos
Check out my collection

Updated Bump.

Hopusan Edition Marmot Added!

-xICooRsYIx

Pm sent!