I just cant get the suicide trick

Hey how can i catch the suicide i just catch it like once a day, please help!!! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Practice an insane amount. Also pulling the string while the loop is in the air helps (the string attached to your throwhand). Pull it away from the yoyo to open up the loop, and adjust string tension often.

1 Like

Also, if you watch the tutorial video it says to wrap the string over your finger like you would in the matrix trick. This helped me get it down.

1 Like

There’s a tip at 1:02 that helped me land my suicides almost every time in this vid:

4 Likes

Just make sure your string tension is perfect. I can only do a suicide when my string tension is perfect.

1 Like

Good string tension is important, but this is one of those annoying tricks where you really have to practice. Try to throw the yoyo around your hand slower so that you have more time and sort of memorize the right timing to stick your hand in.

1 Like

I would suggest to keep good string tension and open the loop of string with your non throw-hand before you toss it over.

1 Like
  1. pull you throwhand in the opposite direction (almost half of a circle)
  2. perfect string tension
  3. use flat bearing, it helps widen the loop a lot
  4. practice
    Good luck
1 Like