*Spin Dynamics Official Thread*

Looks pretty! Is it gonna be full-sized? Please say yes. I loved the Monkeyfist and Smooth move, but they were both so tiny.

I hope so!

Anyway, wow, that looks really cool partially done. :stuck_out_tongue:

I can confirm will be full sized!

Aww yeah.

Yes! This thing looks amazing!

Here is Nick playing with the EH…  Yea baby!!!

Mind=Blown.

[font=Verdana]I just got the monkey fist and it’s awesome!

I was able to play the new proto today and it was fantastic!!! Get stoked everyone. It’s going to be a winner!!! Such a great player. It is one of those yoyos that almost plays itself it moves so well through tricks. The weight placement is great too… The thing I liked best is that it was super stable and has excellent spin time… Overall I was very impressed. Can’t wait for a production run!!!

can’t wait!!!

Official Announcement: Introducing Spin Dynamics’ newest design, “Flow.” Flow is defined in psychology as the mental state of operation in which a person performing an activity is fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and enjoyment in the process of the activity. This full sized design allows you to channel your inner “flow” and bring out the best in your tricks, combos, and your creative mind.

Official Specs: 56mm Diameter, 43.95mm Width, 4.8mm Gap Width, 66.4g Weight. P Pad Response System, Standard C Size Bearing, Stainless Steel Helicoil Inserts, 6061 Aluminum Machined. This yo-yo is currently near the end of the production stage. More information as it becomes available. Get excited!!

Aweome man just awesome!!! Can’t wait to get mine!!! Now make a purple and green one!!!
:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, and a YoyoExpert edition too :smiley:

I anticipate the release at NER. Not kidding Nick, I want one. At NER. I think I made my point. :stuck_out_tongue:

They should be out well before that my friend!!!

I’ll be scouting anodizing shops/possibilities aggressively this coming week. Once I find a place and figure out my options I can give some insight on colors, etc. I’ll do my best on the purple/green and YYE edition for you guys :slight_smile:

Also, this throw is more like 5-6 weeks from being released at the most. It’ll drop well before NER.
That being said, there will almost certainly be some for sale at NER :slight_smile:

Yay!

going to start saving now i shall own one!

that yoyo screams “Bape”

not kidding.

Dang, nearly a 5mm gap…
How does it bind?