YoyoExpert + Tutorials + YouTube + Xdohl + Samad = ?!?!?!?!

Yes, you read that correctly.

Samad and I had an idea. YoyoExpert.com is an amazing site. It has a learning section, a shop, and an awesome forum everyone cheers! But, its missing something… something very important.

As one progresses through yoyoing, they keep wanting to be challenged by more and more new tricks and ideas. The learning does not stop and And Whut? or Superman or Ladder Escape. You can go above and beyond. Samad and I are bringing you tutorials for these tricks.

Tricks like Soiled Panties, Haddock, Branding, Scapegoat, Bohemia, and many more. Tricks that made your head spin when you first saw them will now seem stunningly simple.

Need help with something? Let us know. We just might make a video for you. New videos coming up every week! (When we can.)

Watch. Learn. Be intrigued by it. Watch, subscribe, learn something new.

Interested in working for YYET? http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,3064.msg32112.html#new

Awesome guys! How many people are doing this?

If you need more hands, let us know!

GET IT!!

Great Idea and Good Luck :wink:

Two Tutorials in the works from me today. Follow (Requested) and An unnamed trick made by me :wink:

Can you make one for Plan D?

The idea is to do tricks that aren’t on YYE already.

Ah, Plan D isn’t on YYE.

We’ll get it covered!

I will subscribe no doubt. Even if I can’t do some of the tricks, I will still enjoy watching how crazy they are!

Could you possibly do one on Rancid Milk?

Aww, I want to make a tutorial for it :frowning:
I have a new trick that I want to teach…

I think i found out a black triangle on counter weight. If u want ill send u vid when i make it.

Oh wow. Its on MasterMagic, I just assumed it transferred over. I guess not!

Edit: It’ll be up by tonight :slight_smile:

Hey Xdohl, check your PMs

Thanks you guys, but I don’t need it. I’m all good :wink:

Happy Throwing! =]

Well in case you want to learn any tricks, you know where to go! :wink:

I would like to volunteer to do 5A tuts along with some 1A! I would also like to volunteer to cover some maintennace not covered here.

Can i make some tuts? i know im not that good but ive been making up some cool moves latley and im gonna get my DM soon :slight_smile:

I’ll talk to Xdohl about it, but for now we aren’t seeking any help :wink:

That would be kinda cool, like YoYoSkills, we can send it to you guys and you see if it is good enough.

But I don’t want to steal YYS’s thing. :-\