Traveling...How Many Throws???

So with Turkey day on Thursday and Christmas right around the corner I’m curious how many throws everyone takes with them if they have to travel to see family/friends? Also any experiences with airport screeners?

I’ll personally be taking 3 throws with me this year but I don’t know if they will be plastic, plastic/metal or metal yet! ???

Personally, I’ll take two throws with me if I go somewhere (my Lyn and modded FHZ), since those are the best I have at this point. Of course, I probably won’t get too much time to throw anyway. I may take my FAST201 or Luminator in case one of my nieces want to play.

As far as airport screeners go, I’d be on the safe side and plunk them in the basket with your keys and wallet.

Don’t forget tomorrow is National Opt-Out Day! Boycott the full-body scanners!

I usually take 3 throws of plastic, plastic/metal, and metal. I take these: FHZ, Protostar, and my new fav metal which at the moment is a Y-Factor

I’m not traveling, but when I do, I usually take all of mine =P

Airports don’t care. Heck, I’ve gotten pliers and lube through just fine. And yes this was after all the insane (but potentially necessary) security enhancements.

Uhh I’m not sure what’s worse the full body scans or the TSA man coming over giving me a pat down. I guess this about sums it up. :o >:( :’( >:( ??? :o

One in my pocket.

i take a campfire a 54 and a genesis and string

Depends on where I am going.

Usually my longest roadtrips are to yoyoers houses or contests. In which case, my whole case goes.

If I’m going somewhere for reasons other than yoyoing, I usually take one or two yoyos and some string.

I also always try to take some sort of begginer yoyo, just incase someone wants to try a yoyo, or wants to keep one.

I’m not going anywhere more than 15 minutes from my house, so I’ll probably just take my Campfire since it fits in my pocket best.

I just got back from vacation, and I just put my throws in my carry on bag. They got through just fine.

i have a yoyo backpack so i jsut carry my yoyos in there all day

I usually just bring my case, which holds 13.

I never take more than 12.

If I’m leaving for dinner for an hour, one.

If I’m going to be out for the whole day, two (and a CW).

If I leave for a 2-4 day road trip, 4 or 5.

If I’m going to a contest, 12.

If I’m going to be gone for more than a week, 12.

I never realized I did this, but thinking back, that is precisely what I do subconsciously

If its out out some place like dinner or the mall then just 1.

If I go to someone’s place for a weekend probably 2-3

If its for a vacation, then my entire case, 12.

DONT TOUCH MY JUNK!!!

that depends on the ratio of:

how long i’ll be there:How new the silicone is

either one (my favorite grind machine) or all of them

Well, when i went to the carribean, i brought all my yoyos, since they were metal, they went through my bag for like 15 minutes and everybody was really mad. Funny story, ehh?