protostar or northstar?

hey guys i cant decide between a northstar or a protostar i like all the specs on both, but which oone is better for horizontal play?? k thnx bye1

I like both of them and my northstar and protostar are soooooo good but the northstar doesn’t have good quality control so I would get a protostar

Both are great for horizontal play

so which one do you recommend?

The protostar

I wouldn’t get a Northstar just because of all the problems people have been having with them. If you look at their size and shape they are almost identical both are 56mm in diameter both are 43mm wide. the Northstar is just a tad heavier at 69 grams vs the Protostar at 67 grams. I you look at the profile pics of them they are the exact same.

I would go with a tried and true Protostar.

You kinda forgot the fact that not only the weight is different in the Northstar, but also the weight distribution has been slightly tweaked from the Protostar’s, and the gap is a bit smaller in the Northstar, which makes better binds and regens.

But yeah, I would stick with a Protostar until the quality control of future Northstars are better.

Actually if you look at the Specs the gap width is the same. So they have the same gap. If you prefer more heavy yoyos get the Northstar, if you prefer more lighter, I would just go with the ProtoStar.