rate yourself!!!!!

okay just rate yourself on a one to ten scale how good you are at yoyoing. i give myself a 5. how about you??? ??? ;D
( one being people who can bearly get the yoyo back up and ten being a pro.)

I give myself a 1 ;D

It doesn’t go quite low enough :stuck_out_tongue:

indeed, so I went with 1

i went with one because that is the lowest

Usually I don’t like rating myself, but I gave myself a 7. :wink:

I’d feel like a self centered dork if I rated myself. It doesn’t really mater either. Throw for fun

That is why I rated myself 1, because I think rating myself is self-centered. I throw for fun like Pat!

WOO

holds out hand for epic, running start, aerial high five

well dont get me wrong, i throw for fun 100%. (i havent been to any competitions lol :P)
but i just thought this would be a fun thread. :frowning: shrugs

High fives Patrick My rating- N/A
Throw for Fun. But, if I really had to like a 1.

he means 10 being like sponsored proffesional, im not bashing or anything but most of us would probly be like 1 to 5

hes right throw for fun

oh come on stop being all above it all. :slight_smile: you know as well as i do we ALL show of our tricks. so because if you believe what your saying you wouldn’t look at this at all i’d say around 6 'cause good yoyoers are saying 7

1 Like

thank you. i actually changed my 7 i gave my self to a 5 because, to be honest, im really not that good :stuck_out_tongue:

Agreed. I’ve never rated myself for yoyoing and anything else, and don’t plan to.

well its some how good are your tricks but mainly how you preform them. Hiroyuki suzuki’s stly is very speedy and jerky and personally, its nice he can hit the string that fast but :-. Jensen kimmet’s got SWAGGA and andr’e has amazing control over where the yoyo lands it would seem to me by his vids.

How do you really rate a player though?
Is it by his best freestyle?
His videos?
How long he’s been yoyoing?
The tricks he creates?
Perhaps his stage presence?
I would rate people by how much they give back to the community but that’s just me.

;D 10 ;D

LOLZ