Northern Spin Co. Aurora: A High Speed YoYo Review

Ok, I’ll come right out and say it. I have been looking forward to this review for quite some time; pretty much since I received confirmation that I would get an Aurora review unit. The reason being is that it is the latest creation from one of the first people that I got to know in the yo-yo community. While this company, Northern Spin Co., is new to quite a few of you, lead designer Emmanuel “Manny / EEB” Boutros has been a member of the community for quite some time. Back in his design school days Manny worked with Doug Spence of BBYY to create the Copycat, the prototype for Manny’s first yo-yo the Primer. After the Primer came and went Manny fell off the grid for a bit. I thought he might have left the yo-yo world to move on to bigger and better things. Well, I was half right. He teamed up with a partner, Andrew Hogan, and started the company you see before you today. Their first release is the Aurora, an anodized titanium yo-yo. When I asked Manny why he chose to make the debut NS Co. product out of titanium he gave me the following answer.

What I take away from this answer is simple. He wanted his debut yo-yo to be a no compromise piece of art that shows the world what his new company has to offer. Now we get to see if their offerings are something that the public will want.

Click the link to continue reading the review:
http://www.highspeedyoyo.com/reviews/northern-spin-co/northern-spin-co-aurora

good review.