Bust-A-Move Forum Teams!!!!

Ok if you remember Bust-A-Move http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,2160.0.html Kei had a great idea of making Bust-A-Move teams where the teams could challenge a diffrent team at anytime.

Me and Kei are on a team so who wants to join us or make a diffrent team, do it on this thread!

MOD EDIT: Fixed your Link -doc

YES! Thanks Manny for putting this up.

Also note that these teams are for anything. Not just for this contest. For instance, Manny and I’s team can meet up and such. Also we can challenge other teams to whatever we want…

No more than 6-7 members. Unless you have a reason.

Sounds good, i guess i’m the leader of the outlaws still, are many and kei with me?

No I am not an outlaw anymore. But you can join our new team. Still making a name.

Agree

I am now leader of the Kusagari, join my clan today!

Bump!

Why doesn’t anyone like it???

I have joined the mighty Kusagari! XD

Hmm…I see your ready to tast defeat! >:(

I’m fine with this as long as it taste like pie!!!

Oh its on M2!

on what… oh the pie! jk
your very good at this traiter thing kei… lol

I’m flattered. ;D

The kusagari hereby challenge your team to a letter game. I will make a word and we take turns making words using only the letter in the original word (they can be in any order). They can’t be proper nouns. And one team must wait for the other team to respond before they say another word. The first word is… megalomaniac

I officially start, TEAM KOREKARAMO GANBATTE KUDUSAI!
Any one who joins this team had better have the skills!
ありがとうございます。
!!!

Great!
Now we have:
Me and Manny’s team (Havent figured out the name)
Team Kusagari
Team KOREKARAMO GANBATTE KUDUSAI!

Hey guys, make new post of you wanting to recruit people to your team. If you want of cource.

YOU’RE ON. Make a new post so we can do this!

Mega

I AM IN JOSHUKAI, I AM NOW HEREBY HENSUKE TAISHIRO

team amai-deyou! (team sweet moves) oh yeazz join me…