Who's the best yoyo making company?

Who’s the best all metal yoyo making making company?

Do you mean “The Best Company”??

I would say… None…
Every company has a different style of yoyo and each of them are unique…

None of them

Dude there isnt one each has its own style and they make them for different purposses so none is better :wink:

Pretty much already stated, but it’s all about what you prefer and which company you LIKE the most. None is the best. There are many variables as to which you have to account for.(Sounded smart lol :P)

Even though there isn’t one and it’s all your decision… YYF is the best.

You’re funny!

Look:
YYJ- Hybrid Yoyos
YYF- Hubstacks/Bold Shapes
OneDrop- Cheapish Metals, rims.
Duncan- Good Plastics/beginner yoyos. (Haven’t tried metal)
ILLY-Candyblast
CLYW- Splash patterns (In the past…)

Depends on the individual.

J0J0Facktoree.

my personal favorites are yoyojam and yoyofactory

It actuallly took me a while to get that :-[

The word “best” is an opinion :slight_smile:

I like YoYoJam and YoYoFactory though. Just browse the Shop see what fits your style of play. :slight_smile:

I like One Drop, SPYY, and YYF the best.

SPYY

The best company is the company that made the yoyo you feel most comfortable with! So there is a such a thing as “Best Company,” though it is relative from player to player.

Mine! lol

May I join your company?

I like YYF’s line of Project Red Alert yoyos. I also like a few YYJs like the X-convict and DM. By the way I hate Duncan yoyos.

yah as everybody says,there is not such thing as a best yoyo making company. It depends on each company and the person.

Just to tell you that there isn’t a “best” yoyo making company because they all have different styles but if you wanted to know what my favourites are then they are definitely yoyojam and yoyofactory!