Coming Soon!!! G5 2010 review

A review for the 2010 G5 but for now ill give you a first throw and first impression(i will also include this in the full length review)

First impression: Man this thing is very nice. The tint of red could be a bit darker and brighter…but it still looks nice Afro anyway, first thing i did was i went in and took it apart to look at the guts and i found that unlike most of YYf metals lately the axle can be removed (which isn’t for anything special) it’s just nice to know you can actually change the axle if need be like you strip it and you aren’t stuck with a messed up axle. What i also did (not because i didn’t like the bearing) changed the bearing to a large center trac.Also another point is the box is very colorful and very cool and if most of there boxes were as colorful and just kinda fun lookin.

First Throw: (pease keep in mind this with the center track bearing not the stock bearing) Ok the first throw, It was kinda different(in a good way) and when it got to the end of the string it hit like a rock but, the stability and forgivness of the yoyo made up for it and it feels just a tad bit heavy for my taste but its nice and i’m not complaining. The spin time on this thing is beast and the grinding capability is amazing so far and i will go over the rest and more in the full length review ;D

thanks for reading :slight_smile:

bumb bumb bumb